NEurope
Stocka

Football Season 2006/2007

yes but he's not done anything worthy of being called up to the international squad, surely there are other english midfielders out there playing regularly for their teams?

He doesn't play regularly in the United first team, but i think he has already proved that he has talent. A few of us were a bit surprised he didn't go to west brom when he kept them up in the premier league.

Lee Bullen has played every position for Wednesday evn goalkeeper that is versatility.

Hey, i didn't say he was the only versatile player in the world. :heh: I said you don't see players like that often, which is pretty true.

I imagine the main hate with Richardson is that hes not playing when he does play he hardly sets the world on fire. And Gareth Barry is having a storming season at Villa and much more deserving of a place in the England team.

I'm not the manager, and it's his decision who get's picked and chosen. But even then, is it right to hate one guy (who is still young and got a lot to prove) because he got chosen over someone else? I don't see the justice in that. If you need to hate anyone, hate the manager.

Everyone bitched about Theo not playing for Arsenal, and yet this muppet gets in the England squad having barely touched a ball this season and no one quibbles. Like Noodleman said he hasn't set the world alight, I just don't see a good player in him.

He hasn't had enough time on the pitch this season, but i think, in time, he will come into his own. As will Theo.

Predictions People!!!!

Saturday 18th November

Man City 1-0 Fulham

Arsenal 3-0 Newcastle

Chelsea 2-0 West Ham

Everton 0-0 Bolton

Portsmouth 2-0 Watford

Reading 2-0 Charlton

Sheff Utd 0-2 Man Utd

Middlesbro' 1-3 Liverpool

Sunday 19th November

Wigan Athletic 2-1 Aston Villa

Blackburn 2-0 Tottenham

Whoa, the week has come around quick!

Saturday 18th November

Man City 0-1 Fulham

Arsenal 2-0 Newcastle

Chelsea 2-1 West Ham

Everton 1-1 Bolton

Portsmouth 2-1 Watford

Reading 2-0 Charlton

Sheff Utd 0-3 Man Utd

Middlesbro' 1-2 Liverpool

Sunday 19th November

Wigan Athletic 1-1 Aston Villa

Blackburn 1-1 Tottenham

Saturday 18th November

Man City 1-1 Fulham

Arsenal 3-0 Newcastle

Chelsea 2-0 West Ham

Everton 1-0 Bolton

Portsmouth 2-1 Watford

Reading 1-1 Charlton

Sheff Utd 0-3 Man Utd

Middlesbro' 1-1 Liverpool

Sunday 19th November

Blackburn 1-1 Tottenham

Saturday 18th November

Man City 1-2 Fulham

Arsenal 5-0 Newcastle

Chelsea 2-1 West Ham

Everton 1-0 Bolton

Portsmouth 0-0 Watford

Reading 2-0 Charlton

Sheff Utd 1-3 Man Utd

Middlesbro' 2-2 Liverpool

Sunday 19th November

Blackburn 1-2 Tottenham

You should've seen my face when i saw that 5-nil arsenal scoreline. It depends which Arsenal team turns up, but it is a possibility.

I also suppose it depends on which Newcastle team turns up. I still can't really see them scoring, mind.

Everyone seems to be English here :P Anyone at all watch Irelands match? Won 5-0 against San Marino, but I suppose that's nothing since Germany beat them 13-0 and czech republic 7-0.

Still, thanks to our shit manager, we are doing crap, and a wins a win ::shrug:

At least Robbie Keane was promising, been on bad form lately but put in a good preformance and scored a hat-trick, one of them being a penalty.

Lance

Saturday 18th November

Man City01-2 Fulham

Arsenal 2-1 Newcastle

Chelsea 3-0 West Ham

Everton 0-0 Bolton

Portsmouth 3-1 Watford

Reading 2-3 Charlton

Sheff Utd 0-7 Man Utd

Middlesbro' 1-0 Liverpool

Sunday 19th November

Wigan Athletic 2-1 Aston Villa

Blackburn 1-2 Tottenham

Hahaha, Harribo. You really hate Sheffield United, don't you? You bitter Wednesday supporters. ;)

I'd love to beat them 7-0 though. Away, as well!

My predictions:

Saturday 18th November

Man City 0-1 Fulham

Arsenal 2-0 Newcastle

Chelsea 2-0 West Ham

Everton 1-1 Bolton

Portsmouth 1-0 Watford

Reading 1-1 Charlton

Sheff Utd 0-3 Man Utd

Middlesbro' 0-2 Liverpool

Sunday 19th November

Wigan Athletic 0-0 Aston Villa

Blackburn 2-2 Tottenham

I also have the following bets on:

Man Utd to win 3-0 @ 9/1

Accumulators of:

Arsenal/Villa/Fulham wins @ 11/1

Fulham/Tottenham wins @ 9/1

If all goes my way I will win £65 :)

Papers reported Newcastle only have three fit defenders, so 5-nil to the gunners could be a likely score if Theirry puts his boots on the right feet.

don't you just love how these super fit mega rich players can be tired after only a third of the season :)

To be fair if henry is rested/benched or what ever, I'd love to see Van Persie and Theo Walcott up front, but knowing Wenger he'll play Adebayor of whom I dislike.

come on you gunners...

Yeh it'll probably be Ade and RVP upfront.........or we could go 451 with Ade as the lone striker......nah I prefer normal 442.

BTW My sister is goin to the game this afternoon as one of her top executive bosses is an Arsenal fan and he decided to take her.......I can't believe it........my own sister is gonna go to the Emirates before me......sniff sniff.

Looking forward to getting thoroughly stuffed by the Arsenal. Yep. It's like Mike Tyson fighting a baby at the moment... when will the Toon stop being such a joke?

Looking forward to getting thoroughly stuffed by the Arsenal. Yep. It's like Mike Tyson fighting a baby at the moment... when will the Toon stop being such a joke?

When your fat useless chairman finally leaves?

They can have our chairman if they want unless your fans are "yobs" because they disagree with him and want him out.

Well there goes my prediction Sheff U 1 - 0 Man U

Yeah, come on United. 2-1 from a goal down. :)

Unlucky Arsenal fans, and to think you were playing 3-0 and 5-0 victories!

pure gold from roony,

nice predictions on arsenal, hahha, typical gunners, win one, lose the next.

still kinda sad that west ham couldnt get a point for their efforts, deserved something today.

Fucking hell, we haven't scored an away goal since the opening day of the season... and that was a penalty :(

nice predictions on arsenal, hahha, typical gunners, win one, lose the next.

We drew...

And to be fair, we were all over Newcastle. They had one shot and scored, Arsenal went back to their way of trying to walk it in the back of net. Sometimes it infuriates me when you see them on the edge of the box and trying to make the slightest pass into the box. Not once but everytime and each time they cock up.

Well played to the Geordie fans, great support and friendly bunch after the game too.