Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Pokemon footage confirms the ff:cc videos to be realtime!!

goku21

I don´t know if you´ve already seen the good version of the footage:

http://www.filb.de/?option=news&aktion=komm&ID=397

this game looks so amazing :bouncy: ...

this confirms( for me) that the short snippets of ff:cc in the e3-press-conference-video represent indeed realtime-graphics for that game!

Isn´t it really strange that both showings of ff:cc:cb and dragonsquest swords were ripped out of the sqaure/enix-press-conference-video?

The part with the ff 13 was ripped out too, but appeared later various times...

IGN also has a press-dvd with the video of FF 13... but where are the wii-games...:woops:

yeah but sqaure/enix-cgi is normally a whole lot more detailed and their characters normaly have "real" hair and no lego-plastic-head...this pokemon game looks awesome, some of you even think it´s not ingame but prerendered( but it was confirmed to be realtime, he even contolled the battle-menu)...you see my point? if you´d use similar techs as in the pokemon-game and make an adventure with animeloking characters you´d probably end up with something that looks just like those ff:cc snippets... it seems to me that especially this style of graphics is really one of wii´s strengths!!

And you hopefully know how brilliant ff:cc for gc looked!

The graphics/animations are canned..... It's not live gameplay that you can interact with like in a normal game. You choose a script, and then a movie plays the requested script... Looks nice though, but don't expect Mario or Link walking around looking this good.