N-Europe

Brand New

jayseven

You'd be wrong. Firstly I'm not emo. I do read kerrang, but I don't buy it. I definitely don't think its the bible, its a rag. Finally I don't like any of the bands you mentioned. In fact I hate MCR and Aiden.

I'm gonna go ahead and quote myself here:

but would that be right? No, because unlike you, I have the sense not to stereotype someone depending on the music they listen to.

Try reading, dumbass.

No, because unlike you, I have the sense not to stereotype someone depending on the music they listen to.

And at what point did I stereotype? I recall you stereotyping Emo (the user). I quote.

Oh dear lord. Emo? Emo...?? What is the world coming to?

Stereotyping emos? Looks that way to me. Try practicing what you preach.

Excuse me, but doesn't his screenname say "Emo" in big bold letters?? Does it not? If it doesn't then thats my bad, but if it does, then thats reason enough for me to call him emo isn't it you complete illiterate tool.

In future you might try "reading" you know, so as to avoid sounding like a complete jackass?

Also, I'm sick of arguing, so how's about we call it?

It may say Emo, but you're assuming he is like every other emo. Hence stereotyping.

And your reading point holds no ground, if I couldn't read I wouldn't be able to respond to your comments.

And with that I'm done.

Did I say he was like every other emo? No I didnt. You're assuming that I think he's like any other emo, because as I stated earlier, you are a dumbass. All I said was what you quoted. Would like me to give you a definition of stereotyping? Seems like you need one, retarded as you are:

One that is regarded as embodying or conforming to a set image or type.

There you go. Did I say that either you or "Emo" embodies or conforms to a set image or archetype? No I didn't, I was simply commenting on the fact that he listens to emo.

My reading point is fair in my opinion. I didn't say you are unable to read, what I said was that you should read what people write thoroughly before you comment on it, because you completely missed the point of what I was saying before. If anything it's you that stereotyped people, hence this:

Am I the only one thinking The Bard is just the stereotypical elitist forum guy because he thinks the genre he listens to is the dogs bollocks.

Pfft, fuck you and your double standards.

Stop bitching and moaning.

Gonna have to close this thread because its not even a discussion, its an argument. If Emo decides to open another thread make sure it doesn't happen again.

You like emo music? Fine. You dislike it? Fine. Stop being pissy.