NEurope
Mokong

Will the new ECW be shown on Sky?

I was just watching the recording of last nights RAW i made and ECW is gonna be shown in the US on the Sci-Fi channel, will it be shown here on Sci-Fi also? I already looked through todays/tomorrows early morning listings and don't see it so its not gonna be on live anyway, but does anyone know if its gonna be shown at all on Sky?

ah good so i'll just have to go add that to my planner thingy now

soooooooooooooooooooooooo smackdown will be referencing what happened on ECW even thou we havent seen it yet gah. (ECW = tuesday..smackdown = friday)

Just watched the first show, it is beyond terrible.... nothing like ecw, the one night stand ppv's were ok, the last one wasnt as good as the first but it was still decent. The weekly shows are taped before smackdown in areans and the first match involved sandman hitting a guy dressed us a zombie with a cane, its terrible =/

There wasnt one, the show consisted of RVD talking, The sandman vs zombie match, Tazz vs lawler from one nigth stand show again, Kurt angle vs Justine Credible, some vampire beign shown and a battle royal.

i thought Cena and Edge were gonna make an appearance also? And what about big show?

well what were you expecting full on ECW like back in the day?

this is a vince mcmahon show, he owns it, he runs it, Heyman may have "creative control" but McMahon still calls the shots

I've heard the show as absolutely horrible. Mainly because it was taped before smackdown, in front of a smackdown audience. Therefore Cena was cheered and RVD booed and plenty of fuck ups occurred.

They tape it before SD? So really its just taking the place of Velocity then?

I thought they would have there own arenas and own crowds, thats the way it (obviously) should be. Like how One Night Stand was. I didn't see it but from the highlights on Raw it looked dangerous, especially the "If Cena Wins We Riot" sign, i'd have liked to see if they would have

i hate the gowl cena.Nobody likes him really,hes a useless wrestler.i want brock lesnar back he ruturned wwe to greatness for a little while.

The if cena wins we riot sign was classic, from the crowd reaction to him i wouldnt hvae been supprised, its happened in Mexico and Japan before. The actualy cena vs rvd match was pretty poor though, the parts where the crowd kept throwing his shirt and cap back at him was hillarious along with the "same old s**t" and "cean cant wrestle" chants. Doubt Lesner will be back in WWE anytime soon, he just settled his lawsuit with them and i think he is still the NJPW champions and is looking to go into MMA (heard lesner vs Bob Sapp was bieng planned for K1)

Yes. Sunday nights at 10pm on Sky Sports 3.

Dope man! thanks for telling i had no idea.

I stopped watching WWE a few years ago so whats happened thats brought back the ECW?

I started watching again recently and all that matters at the minute is that DX is back i just hope a new nation of domination happens :awesome:

I'd like to see the new ECW, see what it is like and how it compares to the old days. But, after what i read in here, i don;t think it is that good anyway.

Just watched the Vengence press conference, like what Triple H said about the ECW/WWE title "Great thing about having an ECW title match in a ballroom is not only can you win the title on a Tuesday, you can also win it in Bingo on Wednesday"

woah ECW is back wish i had sky sports now, it used to be well good back in the day, it used to be on bravo.