N-Europe

Wii to Launch on November 6th in US

Stocka

did ps3 say they were launching worldwide on the 17th of nov right? does that mean everywhere? even us here in poor australia? all i hope is nintendo of australia get their act together and get the wii out b4 the ps3. nintendo is not looked upon well in these parts. but i can only hope wii will change that.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did ps3 say they were launching worldwide on the 17th of nov right? does that mean everywhere? even us here in poor australia? all i hope is nintendo of australia get their act together and get the wii out b4 the ps3. nintendo is not looked upon well in these parts. but i can only hope wii will change that.

to be fair though nintendo isnt looked upon that great in europe and as europe is a larger market it makes sense to place focus here for the time being. Australlia get the DS lite first which is needed cos you guys have had to put with some shit over the years. i just hope Wii is available globally in 06 preferablt before ps3 but its soo different it doesnt matter as long as there are demo stations like with the DS so people can 'feel' what they are missing if they buy a ps3.

I just read that over at Cubed3 my stomach went over because i thought it was official! :red::)

Well it's probably right, actually. However they would mean end-of November launch for us which may or may not be a good idea considering the PS3 is out November 17th.

Why not release it on the same day as the PS3? Then we will see whos going to sell the most!

NOVEMBER 6TH should be for Europe!!!!!! and the USA get it in October!

The date is going to be released any day now (or in June), i can sense it....

Seems like November is the month though.

hey!first post and all that

Ya but im guessing most of u people live in uk(im irish)so u would know that the hype the ps3 is getting from the extreme casual

:lol:i cant wait to see their faces when they realise the price

^ Welcome!

Yeah i'm a little dissapointed that they didn't release details at E3 as well Baboo, however it's still going to sell VERY well. They just need to make sure it's promoted well, espicially in Europe.

Theres a VERY good chance it will outsell PS3, so don't give up hope! and it's certainly going to be a success for Nintendo as a company.

I just really really hope they haven't decided a date of end-of November for us because i think it will really help them to get it out before PS3 and i can't wait as my patience is VERY thin as some of you know....:laughing:

Still like Nintendo keep saying 'It's a totally different product to PS3 and 360' so it doesn't matter if it's released last................or does it? :hmm: