Excite Truck

Fire Emblem

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Project H.A.M.M.E.R.

Super Mario Galaxy

WarioWare: Smooth Moves

Wii Sports

It probably goes without saying that i'll only be getting those which get over 90% in reviews.

For me:

Ant Bully

Call of Duty 3

Disney's Meet the Robisons

Dragon Ball Z Budokai: Tenkaichi 2

Dragon Quest Swords

Elebits

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles

Madden NFL '07

Rayman Raving Rabbids

Red Steel

Resident Evil

Sonic Wild Fire

SpongeBob SquarePants

Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz

Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam

I never noticed this but on Nintendo's webvsite they say this about the Virtual Console:

Virtual Console: Wii will have downloadable access to 20 years of fan-favorite titles originally released for Nintendo 64, the Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) and even the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES). The Virtual Console also will feature a "best of" selection from Sega Genesis titles and games from the TurboGrafx console (a system jointly developed by NEC and Hudson). It also will be home to new games conceived by indie developers whose creativity is larger than their budgets.

So those won't be the only 3rd party titles. Yay

didnt it say somewhere that they werent gonna release resi 5 on the wii? and that the guy that made re4 is making the one for the wii and re5? this was rumor, by the way, so its got no credibility.

it would be good for the wii to have its own exclusive resi game though :D just think how re4 was before it got ported badly on to the ps2.

plus it would be using the wiimote in its own inventive ways.. like maybe changing the grip you use for different types of guns or hand weapons?

For me its Sonic WildFire, Red Steel, Resident Evil and DBZ. I love Sonic games (well most) and im interested in wildfire, As long as Resident Evil doesnt work like how the gun survivor games did on the PS then im sure to like it. Red Steel looks and seems great for a launch title for Nintendos platform, also the thought of acting out the moves in DBZ to proform them sounds great!

Red Steel, Elebits and RE are the ones I strongly consider buying.

However, I'm a little worried that RE could be a pretty rushed game, especially if it was going to use a new engine. After all it's close to the consoles launch and we haven't seen any footage yet.

Guest Stefkov

im really looking forward to most of them(minus Disney's Meet the Robisons), even madden i think the new controls for it will be fun. maybe wierd in teo player but itll be fun.