NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Tellyn

Earthworm Jim Wii

omg the earthworm jim games were fantastic!!!!!!! bring them on DOWNLAOD!

EARTHWORM JIM!!!

The only thing i havent seen since my childhood... online? wonder what genre game its gonna be..

Was good fun on the Mega Drive, I remember renting it but never getting too far. I liked the style and I think a resurection is in need.

Dunno how well he will perform in 3D though.. so many platformers should've just stayed 2D.

Aww shame Nintendork, the ending was great to earth worm jim on megadrive. (I hear theres 2 different ones, i cant remember the one I had)

Earthworm Jim was awesome, I used to watch the show. I also had the snes version of the game, that was awesome.

i had Earthwormjim 3D for N64, it was a funny game, not very good but i enjoyed playing it

"Hello I am a little child with nothing to do and nowhere to go and am indeed not in anyway a cat..."

Never before has nonsense made so much sense. Earthworm Jim is visionary creativity. Loved it, really did. Shame I never got the 2nd one. Snot on VC?

Actually, thanks to the virtual console, all Genesis and Snes Earthworm jim titles will be available too! Yaay...now as to whether chono trigger will make it...::shrug:

I only played the first game, and it was a great, and unexpected surprise for me back at my Mega Drive days (yes, I was a Sega fan before a Nintendo one)! ^^

Hang on, I just realised something. How does Atari gaining the rights for online and handheld editions EWJ help us Nintendo people? It doesn't necessarily mean that any new games will come to the DS or the Wii. It could just be for PSP and online.

Anyway just actually reading the description of the new game makes it just sound like more of the same. Come on Shiny.... you're more original than this.

Come on Shiny.... you're more original than this.

back in the day maybe but what have the created since the original EWJ ? a unreal killer & 2 matrix games while the later sold realy well both games where not all that good.

Sign in to follow this