Sign in to follow this  
Hellfire

New EGM

where abouts are you getting this info hellfire....????:hehe:

Hint :kiss:

DCP01758.JPG

EGM Cover

Yeah nice cover!!

EGM also says that Mario Revolution and Smash Bros will launch in the fall, so that means launch titles!

Hellfire - ask Koam to upload any scans to photobucket/imageshack etc.......cos he cant upload them to GAF..... (im not a member)

He probably wont, cause its illegal and gaf doesnt allow it he already said that he wont send them to anyone.

Hellfire - ask Koam to upload any scans to photobucket/imageshack etc.......cos he cant upload them to GAF..... (im not a member)

Koam said he does not own a scanner and he also said that he wont upload the images from his camera.

i reckon the $250 would translate to £200 minimum over here in the taxed heavy UK (still fine by me thou). Can't believe no MP:3 for launch :(

Don't think it will be that high.They want it lower than the 360.

Can't believe no MP:3 for launch :(

The magazine also refers to the Wii as the Revolution. Ever think it might have been written a while ago?

This looks amazing. Has anyone seen the scan on the news page? the hud is set out like the Wii controller. I can't wait for tonight. I'm going to wait for the Wii to play this on so can get the added Navi goodness.

This is incredible! Twilight Princess should get a flawless score. This game breaks new ground for adventure games. Wii.... wot potential it has...

Sign in to follow this