N-Europe

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

EchoDesiato

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

im the same i need to do pretty well in my exams. well i want to it would help. i want to get a summer job, anywhere really. somewhere close to me with good pay. ive start to save for my rev. im saving up to £200 and now theres only £160 to go. crap i need to use that £40 for zelda, oh well.

Same here,plus I have exams soon so I wanna study for them.I really wanna try and get a Summer Job.

Same here, I am probaly going to start looking soon, but I have to get my exams out of the way first. I'm probaly going to try game stores first, then electricl good stores or maybe resturants.

So, after reading the front page it seems that we're getting the Revolution in November and Twilight Princess some time before that. I hope it's late September/ early October because I'll be able to get it for my birthday (27th sept) and save the money I get on my birthday for the rev :D

Guest Stefkov

thatsll be good if thegrass was the instrument youd have to scout around to find one beore you can teleport out of somewhere. or maybe he might find some wood and carve an ocarina. then for some reason it gets blessed and becomes magical.