N-Europe

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

EchoDesiato

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everything...the over all feel of a game is very important.

Yes that important,the feel of the game should be as good as OOT the way things are turning out.Im gonna watch all the trailers and the interview bit with Shigery,Aonuma ,Music Guy and some other person talking about the game while someone is playin (Roundtable I think it's called)

well you guys, we've really seemed to have gotten off topic over the past pages and I appolagize for helping make that happen, but if I may, I'd like to lead us back to the topic of The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Now, what I want to talk about is the wolf play part. It's been confirmed that the wolf Link will be playable at E3 2006. What do you guys think of Link turning into a wolf and when do you think we'll be able to get our hands on a playable demo of TP? I've been searching Ebay hoping to find some N sider that has access to those kinds of things to see if I could find me a TP playable demo but obviouslly they are VERRRY rare.when do you guys think the public can have one?

But in Metal Gear Solid 2's case the story, well the ending, ruined what was a good stealth/action game which improved quite well on the original. (Except for the sword fighting bit.)

Stocka is right that stories make RPGs but since gameplay is also such an important factor it can break RPGs aswell.

For example i got to the third disc of Final Fantasy 8 but in the end i just gave up on it because i thought the Junction system in the game was complete bullshit. Final Fantasy 7's Materia system completely eclipses 8's system and 8's plot wasn't that great either.

So i think we can all agree that stories can play a a big factor in videogames but if the gameplay is top notch then the story doesn't really matter. I don't think anyone is going to say that the story in Super Mario 64 made the game what it is.

I really want there to be last years or this years demo in the official magazines ,that would be sweet.I didn't like Wolf Link at first but now I like it a lot more

I hope so too, that would be awesome and I didn't really care much about the wolf part at first either, but now and especially after reading the article about it in NP magazine, I think it's awesome!

I'm with the majority here, gameplay is the most important factor, hands down. Now i'm not going to lie, I do like a good story and decent graphics. Infact some of you guys who have been here a little while longer will remember I was one of the major Killer7 lovers, a game who's edgy graphics and deep, politically charged storyline saved its simple and repeptitive gameplay.

But not Zelda. Zelda in my opinion is one of the, if not the greatest series of games of all time, and no amount of glossy visuals or twisting plots can earn you that title. In Zelda gameplay is King, and always has been.

Don't get me started on Killer 7. :)

But yeah, does it really matter this much to make such a fuss about the mini details in the series?

in what way was is ?

After Arsenal Gear crashes into New York and Raiden has those conversations

with the Colonel i just completely lost the plot, i think what the patriots wanted was to

control human thought or something like that but anyway those conversations were very

confusing and incredibly long.

After Arsenal Gear crashes into New York and Raiden has those conversations

with the Colonel i just completely lost the plot, i think what the patriots wanted was to

control human thought or something like that but anyway those conversations were very

confusing and incredibly long.

the colonel wasnt real, they were all part of the s3 project, the last few scenes does have a lot of talking, but it sets things up for mgs4 firstly, it does have a lot of hidden meanings.

however that last particular scene was more of a personal message from hideo kojima to the fans, it didnt have a massive significant to the main story.

I thought though that Hideo Kojima made Metal Gear Solid 2 to be the last one but Konami are making MGS4 because the fans demanded a sequel.

If this is the case then really there were a few unaswered questions at the end of the game. Especially the final coversation between Snake and Otacon at the end of the credits. Now that was a cliffhanger.

I thought though that Hideo Kojima made Metal Gear Solid 2 to be the last one but Konami are making MGS4 because the fans demanded a sequel.

If this is the case then really there were a few unaswered questions at the end of the game. Especially the final coversation between Snake and Otacon at the end of the credits. Now that was a cliffhanger.

This is confirmed by Hideo Kojima, but in MGS4 tons of questions WILL be answered: such as Vamps supposed immortality, Olgas Baby, Snakes Fate, Ocelots Arm and so forth.

MGS3 covered everything you needed to know about the past, mgs3 completes the big boss saga, however big boss will make an appearance in mgs4 in his severely burnt form.

There is a massive war going on between nations, so i think Ocelot / patriot puppet had something to do with that.

Naomi hunter is in mgs4 aswell, so she me as well kill of snake since he still has foxdie and that is one of the factors that explains his aging as well as his impure clone

This is confirmed by Hideo Kojima, but in MGS4 tons of questions WILL be answered: such as Vamps supposed immortality, Olgas Baby, Snakes Fate, Ocelots Arm and so forth.

MGS3 covered everything you needed to know about the past, mgs3 completes the big boss saga, however big boss will make an appearance in mgs4 in his severely burnt form.

There is a massive war going on between nations, so i think Ocelot / patriot puppet had something to do with that.

Naomi hunter is in mgs4 aswell, so she me as well kill of snake since he still has foxdie and that is one of the factors that explains his aging as well as his impure clone

:indeed: well... thanks for clearing that up, then.

Does anyone know what Link's main motivation for this game? Like in WW he had to save his sister, so what is he doing this time? :bouncy:

they'll kidnap a girl from his village and knock him down, later, while he chases after them... he gets engulfed by the twilight realm...

He might do a pact with zelda then, but he'll surely meet midna... after that he goes to have the girl from his village by himself.

To do so, he steals a sword and he goes, I think...

... but I might be wrong