Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

EchoDesiato

ill admit, ive had my fair share of spoilers, though i wish i hadnt read any now.

i do consider them light-spoilers. nothing really to get upset about.

but for everyone wondering how good this game will be without looking at trailers of pics or reading up on spoilers.. ur in for a real treat. i have no doubts that this game will wipe the floor with OOT.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh right ok.

whats everyone planning on doing once they get theirs Wiis back home from the shops? i dont think im going to bother with making a Mii. i might ty out Wii sports quickly just to get a feel for the remote.

oops sorry, isnt there a thread for this? never mind...><

i wonder if there will be any new updates or impressions tomorrow.

i had always thought of playing zelda would be like that on Wii

i wasnt worried. althought when i heard u had to directly point at the sencor barr.. i was a little bit upset.

ive sold my cube 3 weeks ago. kept the games tho.

onlyg ot a lousey 30£ for it. ><

sexy artwork on the Zelda:TP Wii disk.

061106476_3.jpg

Well it's sexy, but i think i would prefer a darker disc, with a dramatic cene, like seing the wolf and Zelda.

Well, for the record, i just finished to see the 1up interview at Bill Trinen and Nate Bihldorff and i have to say that they really suprised me when they said:

the cenario that they show at E3 2005, showing the horse battle... well, that portion of the hyrule field correspond at the entire hyrule field from Ocarina of Time.

Pwned? I think we will never know how big this game is without playing it.

IGN:

Twilight Princess features a huge, sprawling world - one of the biggest I've seen in any adventure game, and I've only witnessed portions of the universe so far.

Nintendo representatives have stated that Hyrule Field is at least five times larger than the one in Ocarina of Time and based on the sections of it I've seen, I'm inclined to agree. I think, in fact, that it could be larger still. And this says nothing of the many other areas I've explored, but am not yet allowed to write about, including other villages and entire provinces.

Well it's sexy, but i think i would prefer a darker disc, with a dramatic cene, like seing the wolf and Zelda.

Man, the disc will be in your Wii, what does it matter?

And btw, I only just noticed... did Nintendo drop the Seal of Quality thing?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!