NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

EDIT: Whoops different thread, hey it's hard to tell the difference...

Anyway I really don't want to be in this thread.... *runs away*

I've seen so many vids of this over at Gametrailers and it looks too awesome. I wasn't planning on getting the Wii till next year but I'm having doubts now....

i was going to download the spoiler movie (above) but then i remembered my mom only has 2 gig left on her hd (glad i'm getting my dads comp in a couple days. we were having a compo to see if his new mac book pro would come before i got the wii, the one i'm getting is a power book g4)

Its...so....beautiful :D

Great find Heaven ;)

I wonder who is that woman on the left.

Ganon on a female form?

I thought that was Midna or Zelda?

Goddamnit, I keep opening this thread instead of the other. Lovely artwork anyway.

I thought that was Midna or Zelda?

Goddamnit, I keep opening this thread instead of the other. Lovely artwork anyway.

Your so close.

when midnaisn't feeling very well, or something to that effect, and then zelda allows midna to exist in her own body. This is what the guy on lawrence wanted to get a photo of before nintendo stopped him from posting the photos. Or it could be midna's true form(which I highly doubt)

Your so close.

when midnaisn't feeling very well, or something to that effect, and then zelda allows midna to exist in her own body. This is what the guy on lawrence wanted to get a photo of before nintendo stopped him from posting the photos. Or it could be midna's true form(which I highly doubt)

"Midna is sick, and Zelda reaches out and touches him/her/it. Midna heals, and Zelda disappears.

Midna can only exist in Twilight at the start, but can exist in the light after the interaction with Zelda."

GamerZ-Edge gives Zelda:TP a 10/10. :D

"You’ll even come to some dungeons that don’t seem anything like dungeons at all—Twilight Princess’ creativity is all the more evident the further you progress. One of the dungeons is actually a poorly-kept mansion that is still in use by its residents! The balancing is excellent, and the experience is among the most imaginative in all of modern videogames."

so that wirdo twilight king's name is zanto

Yes but in english it is Zant.

More artwork can found here on the first right hand side button.

Zelda Famitsu Scans

665411122428lopb4.jpg

665462122373loag2.jpg

665513122387lopn7.jpg

665564122397loij4.jpg

666547122423loyh6.jpg

666496122373loog4.jpg

665615122517lost0.jpg

hey,

can anyone put up links to the overworld map of TP?

im dieing to now how big it is compared to OOT.

dante do you have a few?

thnx