NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

Oh man... WHAT THE HELL IS IN THAT BOX?!?!?! Dang it, I hate being so curious... And how could it be so great as to evoke a ":shock:.................."?

Alright. Patience. Patience. Patience.

Oh man... WHAT THE HELL IS IN THAT BOX?!?!?! Dang it, I hate being so curious... And how could it be so great as to evoke a ":shock:.................."?

Alright. Patience. Patience. Patience.

DON'T LOOK. MASSIVE SPOILERS & THERES MORE THAT AREN'T EVEN THERE.

DON'T LOOK. MASSIVE SPOILERS & THERES MORE THAT AREN'T EVEN THERE.

It'sa MARIO:shock: :shock: :shock:

Oh m' god I just hope this game can win game of the year awards.

Time to buy my xmas presents now then. Cos there ain't no way I am going to be going out now

Warning do not look at unless you DO NOT care about spoilers:
IMG_1328.jpg

IMG_1330.jpg

IMG_1329.jpg

IMG_1331.jpg

More here

Unfortunately, I noticed said spoiler in the "trailer" on Nintendo's website.

Dante, dude,, if ur looking at these (just as i have done) and i wish u wudnt

man, ur ruining this game for urself. just as i am.

thats it. i swear no more spoliers for me.

lets face it dante these are the best days of life what with the storyline and all that.

WE know the weapons are like but we haven't seen everything.

We don't know if they are helping link or working against him

I ... must ...resist....I just come intothe thread and click on 'Show' without thinking. I must not do that.....

Right no more spoilers for me. I spoilt ist enough for myself when i saw the first screens released, now its getting out of hand.

I'm just here to check if you're still putting everything into spoiler boxes neatly. I don't know what else I would be doing here honestly. Certainly not look at spoilers anyway, I mean that would kill the game for me. I don't even feel the slightest the temptation to click. Not the slightest.

I think everyone needs to rate this thread with one star for the ridiculous spoilers. !

having not looked in here for a couple of months i decided to have a look and it is annoying me now..... I havnt looked at a spoiler proper yet and i wont but I really really want to know everything!!!!!!!!!

I thought this day wouldn't happen, but I have to stop coming into this thread. The new pictures have just shocked me so much that I'm leaving the spoilers at that.

I know Dante, that's what I'm dreading. I just hope they have the decency to warn us before we open a link.

i refuse to look but i suspect a major twist or backstab in the story. hopefuilly anyway:santa:

We've been told about the spoiler, but it is still a major shock. Last post, I'm trying to stay out. Bye, people.