NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

That was uncalled for.

Yeah i agree... Hellfire whats up? he was only sujesting the spoiler tags .. for other people's sake.

That was uncalled for.

I said that (the harsh tone was kidding hence the " :P "), because you also spoiled that there were certain things in the game while you were telling him not to do so. Got it?

I said that (the harsh tone was kidding hence the " :P "), because you also spoiled that there were certain things in the game while you were telling him not to do so. Got it?

Stay out the thread man if you don't want parts of the game to be spoiled for you, there are always gonna be slip ups, and also you must have already known that gorons were in the game from the second trailer.

So why don't you shut the fuck up. :hehe:

I was going to play through OoT before Twilight comes out, BUT i really do think it will annoy me. i played through it again just before wind waker, NOT EASY OR FUN! did make wind waker seem fantastic though

(for the record i loved ocarina, its my fave video game. i just think its losing its magic rapidly after all the milking of it)

Stay out the thread man if you don't want parts of the game to be spoiled for you, there are always gonna be slip ups, and also you must have already known that gorons were in the game from the second trailer.

So why don't you shut the fuck up. :hehe:

I don't think Hellfire is bothered about the fact that the gorons were mentioned, but he means that some other people might, when that person who said that the pictures should be put in spoiler tags is giving a spoiler himself.

Don't get so worked up about stuff people. Try to read/understand what others say before to reply.

IM SO FUCKING HYPED WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOING TO PLAY OOT SOON!!!!!!! FOR THE LIKE 1 MILLIONTH TIME WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Can anyone link me to the gamestop Wii marathon because I can't find it :/

Yeah, I noticed that originally, but I didn't bother tagging it.

IM SO FUCKING HYPED WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOING TO PLAY OOT SOON!!!!!!! FOR THE LIKE 1 MILLIONTH TIME WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Can anyone link me to the gamestop Wii marathon because I can't find it :/

Only if you stop typing like that.

;)

Sorry :( Im so hyped and so excited. Please post the link yammy!!!

you could actually go to the thread made for the marathon thing, but if its not been posted in the time ive not looked at this thread, cos i open more than one thread at a time, then

here

just click the 'click here!'.......as if it wasnt obvious enough.

if you want to watch spoilers and it hasnt been posted already then

first 20 minues of game

I've created a spoiler free Zelda thread now so that the game won't be spoiled for people who want the experience to be unfouled or something.

I don't think Hellfire is bothered about the fact that the gorons were mentioned, but he means that some other people might, when that person who said that the pictures should be put in spoiler tags is giving a spoiler himself.

Don't get so worked up about stuff people. Try to read/understand what others say before to reply.

You're the only one who understands me :heart:

I got a chance to play Twilight Princess today at the RDS in Dublin.

The controls are pretty good but I really couldn't get the bow right. The woman said I was aiming too high up hence why it was flying all over the screen. Even so, my hands were a tad shakey so I still found it a bit hard to point directly. I love using the sword though. Had I not been in a crowd, I might've swang like a madman.

I only tried the dungeon, which was fairly easy. Though I began to have trouble with the boss because of my aim. Of course, I only got to play the whole dungeon once, the third time. The first time I died instantly because I hadn't a clue what to do and the second time I only got 3 minutes so I only got to kill a few things. I think I'll try fishing tomorrow, which to be honest looks a bit hard. :o

so Tingle not in the game anymore?

Hopefully not... im not handing my Rupee's to him ever again.. he can go find his own god damm Rupee's :heh:

FISH ON! Serrbii.

New gameplay videos.

GOAT IN!

That video was hilarious (Gameplay last night).

"Man, that weather vanes totally asking for it"

"You just owned that goat"

"MULTIPLE GOAT IN!

FISH ON! Serrbii.

New gameplay videos.

GOAT IN!

That video was hilarious (Gameplay last night).

"Man, that weather vanes totally asking for it"

"You just owned that goat"

"MULTIPLE GOAT IN!