NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

Aren't the signs usually in Hylian anyway so unreadable without pressing A on them by default? I've never had a problem with sign reading in Zelda games and I'm damned well not going to start having one now.

Not to sound fanboyish but that is probably the weirdest thing anyone could have nitpicked about the game. And since the graphics are from a GameCube game they should be compared to other games of that generation, although I've heard talk from people saying they're actually very nice in motion so I dunno.

So long as it plays half as well as people are saying it does I think it'll be fine, but to be honest I think we've all secretly come to accept this isn't going to be another 10/10 game.

Yeh they are in Hylian by default, and yes it is the stupidest thing you could complain about.

Dont know if its been posted yet as I dont like visiting this thread but this is a must have for any Zelda fan

A special version of Prima’s Twlight Princess guide is going to be made available. I am not one to pick up guides, but this one sounds like it has some cool goodies

* Limited Edition Hardcover - A small print run of Prima’s Premier Guide with gold foil stamped hardcover and cloth Overworld map

* Cloth Overworld Map - A collectible poster map of the Overworld printed on cloth to keep you oriented in Hyrule.

* Every item is covered in Prima’s Guide - All 24 Golden Bugs, 60 Poes, 45 Pieces of Heart, Fairies, Rare Gold Chu locations, Dig spot caverns, Overworld and Dungeon treasure chests, and every single Rupee location in the entire game world revealed.

* Premier Maps - Exclusive maps for every Dungeon in the game

If i continue to watch this i won't have the same feeling when i had playing Wind Waker or Ocarina. I have to control myself or else i'm fucked up!

turn into a girl as well as a wolf. Thats right folks a gender bending animalism adventure. No wonder there was no room for tingle this time round.!

So long as it plays half as well as people are saying it does I think it'll be fine, but to be honest I think we've all secretly come to accept this isn't going to be another 10/10 game.

10 equals a revolution, but Twilight Princess still borrows heavily from a game that originally was.

So even though Twilight Princess isn't going to be another ten it's still going to be one of the greatest nines ever.

I dont think i will come to this thread now. too many spoilers for my comfort.

However what ihave seen on this page, wow a pyramid. And maybe we will see a return of the red and blue tunics, but more unique. Not just a different colour.

so true about spoilers. If this is a kinda GC game imagine links next quest on LoZ for the Wii

*ZeldaFreak changes voice to that of WWE's finest wrestlers The Rock*

Can u smmmeeeellllllllll what shigsy's cooking for the next adventure

I dont think i will come to this thread now. too many spoilers for my comfort.

However what ihave seen on this page, wow a pyramid. And maybe we will see a return of the red and blue tunics, but more unique. Not just a different colour.

Zora's armor

img1317fz0.jpgzelda12.jpg

Also I hate it if Nintendo just copy things from Oot.

More Maps

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

I'm just starting to wonder what the Zelda advert will be like in England? I really liked the Wind Waker one where Aryll was speaking.

I'm just starting to wonder what the Zelda advert will be like in England? I really liked the Wind Waker one where Aryll was speaking.

Imagine being in the cinema and then this comes on http://uk.wii.com/software/game_01_01/

:shock:

Would be absolutely wonderful. Make it happen NOE! (I don't have much faith...)

ive been thinking that too. we might just be playing another poor spin on ocarina. all these locations and items and people returning... im starting to worry, is nintendo milking us again?

What do you mean is Nintendo 'milking' us again? If you're refering to the Wind Waker, what was wrong with it? To be honest, I think most people that don't like it are making other excuses for their hatred of the cel shading, which was brilliant anyway.

You have to be honest: the Wind Waker was lacking. Sure, it was a good game, but it didn't move me as much as Majora's Mask. It didn't startle me as much as Ocarina of Time. It didn't surprise me around every corner like Link's awakening. By the end, you felt that there were dungeuns removed because they ran out of time. And the triforce quest was incredibly boring. Saving more than thousands of rupees didn't make the game fun. At All. I like the wind waker and I love the celshading, but I'm sure it isn't the perfect game that Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask were.

But that doesn't make me question the 'milking' less. Don't know what you mean with it - and without ever laying hands on the game you can't really say what the game is like. And if Nintendo were milking, they really wouldn't make a 70-hour quest on a disc. They'de split it like so many game creators do. I thinkj it's going to be marvelous, so don't start talking yet if you haven't played it. For now, follow the hype.

He said he only did a few sidequests, I'm guessing that will add a good few hours onto the game.

Last night, Joystiq caused quite a ruckus, posting an article that bad-mouthed Twilight Princess for the sheer hell of it, and to get some sort of recognition. One of the big things that came out of that was when the author stated that the graphics weren't so good. In return, readers became furious.

Joystiq: Doesn't Know When a Game can have different production statuses?

When the fans struck back at Joystiq for that fake review for Twilight Princess, they posted a variety of different screen captures of the game. Some of them were from 2005, when there was no Wii or Wii version of Twilight Princess. In their newest Zelda-related article, Joystiq says images from the Gamecube version of Twilight Princess from 2005 are not from any production version of the game. What the hell?

I hope you all read the caption underneath the image above. Do you know what it means? Well, by Joystiq saying that images from 2005 are 'ancient' and from no point of production, they look like complete morons. Why?

First of all, how can you say screens RELEASED BY NINTENDO and with the same graphics, more or less, and FROM THE SAME GAME are not from any production version of Twilight Princess? My dear friends at Joystiq, games goes through many different stages in development and produce many different versions of the game. From the overall amount of screenshots we received in 2005, things didn't really seem to change too much. We just received new info.

Joystiq is pretty much saying those images came from nowhere, too. If images of the game aren't from ANY point of production, then they are fake. So Nintendo releases fake images and trailers? Good job.

Oh, and images from a little over a year ago aren't 'ancient'.

You can read their piece here. Beware: You may lose some sort of your dignity by reading such stupidity.

i LOVED wind waker. i loved the cel shading. i didnt love the story, because it revolved around old hyrule, the hyrule we all knew and loved. and it was sorta ruined. puppet ganon, wtf! o.0

all i meant was, with the milking comment, we know we start in a forest place. we know the second dungeon is where the gorons are, in death mountain. we now know about the zoras, and kakariko and gerudo desert. i was just saying i HOPE (not know, but hope) it wont be the same as ocarina. it had its day.

Imagine being in the cinema and then this comes on http://uk.wii.com/software/game_01_01/

:shock:

Would be absolutely wonderful. Make it happen NOE! (I don't have much faith...)

You know it probably better if theres a white screen and a 8-bit link sprite walks on then it zooms in on the sprite to see multiple gameplay videos from the original game. Then the camera spins around and then you see gameplay footage of TP. And it pulls back to see the character model of link standing there.

And this tagline pops up saying "The Evolution in Link is here, the Evolution in Legends is here, Prepare yourselves for the Legend of Zelda: Twilight princess"

Someone over at IGN boards has the game and people want to know all the infomation on the game. :nono:

img1323dz4.jpg