NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

Yeah, that's it! Termina just keeps on being new and fresh.

Nintendo could use Termina again in a Revolution title. I'm really curious about what Link did after [insert MM's spoilers here].

Too bad chances for this are near to zero. Nintendo has never reused their spin-off worlds :sad:

Termina was fantastic. Everybody loves the Great Bay. :)

I actually think i prefer Clock Town to Hyrule Marketplace/Castle. Clock Town is just so vibrant and buzzing. Much more to explore.

I can't wait to see how big the world is in The Twilight Princess.

Yea I wanna what happens aswell

You don't even see him leave termina

I loved Termina and really want it to be in a Zelda game or have a game that has references' to it.I want the TP world to be huge and have places from OOT.

There's an interview in the new ONM issue:

"...I think the Revolution controller will give quite a different play style to Twilight Princess. When you play Twilight Princess with the GameCube controller it's the same controls that you're used to, but you may beable to do something different with the Revolution controller - like aiming at enemies with the pointing device [the Freehand] and shooting the arrow."

http://www.cubed3.com/news/4916

And yeah I like Termina, but it doesn't have that epic feel that Hyrule Field has. I agree Fiercey Clock Town has so much life...*listens to the clock town mp3* :smile:

Cool,hope you can use the control for the sword.Least NGC was right.Good find Stocka.

I'd love a sequel to Majora's Mask. Termina has something special about it.

Hint: Zelda:Twilight Princess is sequel to Majora's Mask.

It's not it's a sequal to Adult OOT Ending ,not child.There isn't a date yet.

Hint: Zelda:Twilight Princess is sequel to Majora's Mask.
It's not it's a sequal to Adult OOT Ending ,not child.

Where did you hear all of this?

Opps meant to say it's a sequal to adult ending ,not child.Hear it from the information we get from Ninty.2 timelines in Zelda Adult endgin in OOT and Child.WW is in adult timeline because it has the hero of time mentioned and TP is between OOT and WW so it's adult ending.Child ending had MM.

I thought (and I can't remember where from) that it was the sequel to The Wind Waker, with the (spoiler is the ending of The Wind Waker)

flooding of Hyrule, and the land above taking form.

Anyone else heard that? Or did I dream it? So it would be set in the 'land above'.

It was a translation error meant to be prequal and unless 'it takes place 20 years later ' got mistranslated the ending of TP cannot end with the flood.

cannot end with the flood.

Why not? That'd make a beast of a final battle. Too predictable? Yes. Proability of it happening? Not too likely.

Twilight Princess happens 20 odd years after Ocarina of Time.The great flood happened HUNDREDS of years after OOT.It doesnt fit.

Ocarina Of Time---20 years--->Twilight Princess---Hundreds of years--->Great Flood----->Wind Waker

Correct me if im wrong but i was sure it was decades after OOT

Ocarina Of Time---> On the way home ---> Majoras Mask --->7 years later --->Twilight Princess--->***--->Great Flood----->Wind Waker

this is the way i figure it.

and the *** is the part where we all argue about the hero failing, and dying and all that sort of stuff. to be completely honest, WE DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENS HERE. there could be another 5 games in the *** time.

anyway, im playing majoras mask again at the moment. its an incredible game, and i prefer it over OoT. has anyone paid attention to the lighting in this game? its actually very well done.

Only a couple of decades.There are 2 Zelda Timelines.Adult ending and child ending.So far we know child ending only has MM in it's timeline.

MM is a great game and definitely a worthy sequel to OoT, but I still prefer OoT :)

I can't believe TP is still so far away though!!

Just keep thinking,it's out this year.You will have it this year ,same with a rev if you want one :P

It will be on GC don't worry,and it will have bonus functions for the rev.I really hope it's soon can't stand waiting.

I just want it soon cause I'm going to college in August (to Akron or Erie, gotta make a decision today) and won't have the leisure money that I have now. Plus I want the Gold Edition.

Hmm I see,hopefully we'll get a rough date at E3.They can't make us wait much longer without an estimate.

Isn't the rough date October/November? God knows where I remember hearing that though...