NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

Ah, but who says Ganon is the main evil in TP? ;) again, he defeated the Skull Kid without the sages, he can defeat this evil without their help. If it isn't Ganon anyway, if it is Ganon then it'll we'll be after the Triforce and Master Sword again probably.

well well well. it is seeming that they are one and the same at the moment!

with the news from IGN being "100% Accurate".

ive speculated this for quite a while actually. how couldnt ninty be spending so long on TP, and at the same time have another zelda game ready for the revolution release? yer... thats right... zelda like youve never played it before.

you are dead wrong...it's confirmed 1,000 times over that TP will only play on revolution, but not at all use the controller and the title wasn't " pushed back" it has allways had the same release date planned since the delay back in 2005.

I meant it will be for gamecube but as far as rev, it will only be backward compatable, not be a revo title.

Ah, but who says Ganon is the main evil in TP? ;) again, he defeated the Skull Kid without the sages, he can defeat this evil without their help. If it isn't Ganon anyway, if it is Ganon then it'll we'll be after the Triforce and Master Sword again probably.

who says Ganon will be the main evil? hello! NINTENDO SAYS SO IN THEIR MARCH ISSUE OF NP MAGAZINE it's been confirmed 1,000 times over GANON WILLLLLLLLL BE THE BAD GUY IN TP DUHHHHHHHHHHHHH WE WOULDNT HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY Ganon is what makes a REAL zelda game!

sorry...ok I'm calm it's just..... I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS DIDN'T ALREADY KNOW THIS! lol...I mean cmon! this is OLD news! this was confirmed in January! damn lol

That's not exactly confirmation mate, he doesn't actually say that Ganon will be the main evil in Zelda. I'm sure he will, well... I hope he will, but there could still be a different boss of the game.

That's not exactly confirmation mate, he doesn't actually say that Ganon will be the main evil in Zelda. I'm sure he will, well... I hope he will, but there could still be a different boss of the game.

EXCUSE YOU! lol then um why does he say he'll be in the game in a way you could never ever ever ever ever imagine or something...sounds like he's gonna have a MAJOR role in the game and besides he HAS to be the main evil in the game! there is NO WAY this is gonna be " the best Zelda game ever" without Ganon as the main boss, I'm sorry, it's just not! OOT would still be the best Zelda game ever and I'm damn tired of re playing OOT. I WANT A DIRECT SEQUEL which is finally coming, but Ganon just HAS to be the main boss and I believe he definetely WILL. I think he starts fulfilling his promise that " I will exterminate your descendents" with the Link in TP...and SUCCEEDS! then in WW FAILS for a time...until someone pulls that sword outta his forehead and that's where I believe revo Zelda comes in! :D

I hope so, I really think it would make for the best game.

Also, if Ganon were to come back after WW, then he might even join forces with whoever pulled the sword out of his head and then he would be in possession of the Master Sword!

and you guys please read my story for the possible story of TP right here http://legendofzeldaseries.com/main.php?page=fanfic_tp.html I took official info that we know already about the game plus added my own twist to it and please review it! :D

Very short and I doubt it will be the storyline, it's just a really short fanfic. Not all that great honestly. 6 crystals, hmmm, not very original. Also, in relation to the forums. Stop overusing CAPITALS, stop double posting, triple posting, having a bash at people because they don't know everything about TP, and being a general numpty.

I hope Link dies and Hyrule drowns in this game, but I doubt it. Even though it would add a great effect and be very dramatic.

Anyway, new small screenie.

z15scr-np0206_mirror.jpg

Good read, very interesting. I doubt the story will be like that though (sorry).

Perhaps Ganons minions kill off the sages and their seal on Ganon is broken and that's how he escapes the sacred realm. Whatever the storyline of TP, I'm sure Nintendo wont disappoint us.

ok well I accept your criticism, and I don't expect it to be exactlly like the official storyline of the game, but personally I thought it sounded pretty close to what's gonna happen and I've already seen that "new" screen. Link looks in a mirror WOW :S

I hope Link dies and Hyrule drowns in this game, but I doubt it. Even though it would add a great effect and be very dramatic.

Anyway, new small screenie.

z15scr-np0206_mirror.jpg

It's likely to happen, the game has to end on the bad side...

notice that we dwelled – at just the perfect moment – on the gloomy image of Princess Zelda? Her dark melancholy is just as essential to the game experience. Personally, I hope that Zelda will liven up and regain her cheer by the end of the game, but I suspect that that may not be in Hyrule’s destiny this time around.
Source: http://www.zeldalegends.net/index.php?n=interviews&id=2005-NP-kawagoe&m=html

as for that screen... awesome :D it seems to be from the beggining of the game as it's clothing isn't the tunic yet, but... I think it wasn't in the latest E3 demo, are they still tweaking around the beggining of the game?

also seeing link's image reflected... I wanna see a Dark/Shadow Link in this one :D

also, I wonder... link always had a way to teleport in the games, be it by playing a music teleported to the temple stone (OoT), or by owl to certain checkpoints (MM) or by thornados in WW, I wonder what's in store for TP in that matter (I remembered this question because, when I saw the mirror I though/felt it would be nice if it somehow linked to somewhere).

It's likely to happen, the game has to end on the bad side...

Source: http://www.zeldalegends.net/index.php?n=interviews&id=2005-NP-kawagoe&m=html

as for that screen... awesome :D it seems to be from the beggining of the game as it's clothing isn't the tunic yet, but... I think it wasn't in the latest E3 demo, are they still tweaking around the beggining of the game?

also seeing link's image reflected... I wanna see a Dark/Shadow Link in this one :D

also, I wonder... link always had a way to teleport in the games, be it by playing a music teleported to the temple stone (OoT), or by owl to certain checkpoints (MM) or by thornados in WW, I wonder what's in store for TP in that matter (I remembered this question because, when I saw the mirror I though/felt it would be nice if it somehow linked to somewhere).

Maybe Dark Realm portals (Twilight Realm then) or something so he can transport places when he is the Wolf. Or the return of the Flute :P

come on people, he's simply doing what it looks like, looking in a mirror! derrrrrr
I know that, but we are not trying to know everything beforehand here, we are trying to keep a interesting discussion, so we have to throw wood into the fire...

I just looked at the mirror and felt like speculating "what if", just that, a creative exercise, just like that fanfic you did, it won't come true, but it brings new ideas into the table and things to discuss.

this way of doing things is benefical, it brings things into the table, I know you won't teleport by mirrors, but having the idea, we can now speculate what the teleport system will be, it's not a matter of making a bullseye in it... just like "wow, this would be cool" kind of thing.

lol

Getting back to Zelda... What do you think will happen with her? Is she killed or will Link have to save her... What are your thoughts?

First Thing,Zeldafan theres an edit button,second it hasnt confirmed thousands of times TP will only play on rev,third no you don't keep up with zelda news,ganon was confirmed back at E3.Mkay leaving zeldafan now(Sorry if I sound harsh,you gotta calm down) I think TP will have a bad ending mainly due to it being 'hardcore' and the 'darkest' yet.I think theres a connection between Twilight Realm and Light Realm.It's certainly going to full of surprises.Zelda might die,remember triforce has to be passed down so tetra can get it,unless Zelda already has a kid,then she'll die

EDIT-Added bit on about Zelda

Be quiet you crrrrazy American.

:indeed:

allrighty my fellow crrrrrazy American! from Pennsylvania! :P lol how can you stand the weather up there btw, I'm from GA and it's very warm here in A town. Atlanta has beautiful weather pretty much year round.

First Thing,Zeldafan theres an edit button,second it hasnt confirmed thousands of times TP will only play on rev,third no you don't keep up with zelda news,ganon was confirmed back at E3.Mkay leaving zeldafan now(Sorry if I sound harsh,you gotta calm down) I think TP will have a bad ending mainly due to it being 'hardcore' and the 'darkest' yet.I think theres a connection between Twilight Realm and Light Realm.It's certainly going to full of surprises.Zelda might die,remember triforce has to be passed down so tetra can get it,unless Zelda already has a kid,then she'll die

EDIT-Added bit on about Zelda

I didn't say it would " only play it on rev" in the way you're thinking! I meant it will only PLAY on revolution...think about it...like it will be for gamecube, it's just that as far as rev it will only "PLAY" on it, not be for it! it's backwards compatable.