NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

Anywhere between September and November. I hope it's in September so I can spread my expenses :smile:

There's already so much I have to get this year and E3 hasn't even been yet :heh:

When E3's been there will be more stuff we want to buy ontop off what we want to buy already :p

Ive seen one that's either 20 or 40 min,not to sure which.I was really shocked at it.

So much to buy and so little money! I really need a job but can't be bothered to go and get one lol

Same here,plus I have exams soon so I wanna study for them.I really wanna try and get a Summer Job.

im the same i need to do pretty well in my exams. well i want to it would help. i want to get a summer job, anywhere really. somewhere close to me with good pay. ive start to save for my rev. im saving up to £200 and now theres only £160 to go. crap i need to use that £40 for zelda, oh well.

Has anyone here seen the speed run of the original Zelda for the NES? Thats unbelievable.

Where can I find it?

Same here,plus I have exams soon so I wanna study for them.I really wanna try and get a Summer Job.

Same here, I am probaly going to start looking soon, but I have to get my exams out of the way first. I'm probaly going to try game stores first, then electricl good stores or maybe resturants.

Imagine if you died and had to start again.Just watched the start and it's different to the one I have.I have the Japanese one and I think he's wearing a white tunic.

Thanks for the link, DCK :smile:

EDIT: Clearly in the same level as the SMB3 Time Attack

So, after reading the front page it seems that we're getting the Revolution in November and Twilight Princess some time before that. I hope it's late September/ early October because I'll be able to get it for my birthday (27th sept) and save the money I get on my birthday for the rev :D

I want to get TP before my october holiday,which is about mid october and that would be great.

Hmmm...lets change the topic to something other than storyline and release date....

Do you think Link will have some kind of instrument? He has in all of the 3D Zeldas so far, and in Oracle of Ages/Seasons.

I think so ,or something similiar.He would need to teleport to places if the land is so big.I hope no-one says he will have a flying pegasus like other forums ¬.¬

I bet it is a heavy metal guitar to match the adult theme of the game.

I can't wait for TP's version of Requiem of Shadow :heh:

In the trailers we've seen

him using a blade of grass as a whistle, but maybe he'll get an instrument on his journey.

As a Wolf could Link maybe play songs by howling? Just a thought :p

I hope not,I think it will be like a flute like the grass but when you pick up the class you can play any song instead of the one.

thatsll be good if thegrass was the instrument youd have to scout around to find one beore you can teleport out of somewhere. or maybe he might find some wood and carve an ocarina. then for some reason it gets blessed and becomes magical.