Guarana the list seems to be more along the lines of

Super Smash Bros.

Zelda

Donkey Kong

Mario 128

Metroid Prime

New IP from Miyamoto

The new racing game.

I'm skeptical of the Kid Icarus stuff.. others are skeptical if some of the above will make the launch. Metroid in particular.

Animal Crossing is in the works I hear too, WarioWare pushed has been hinted at and there's always the compulsory Mario Party.

Guarana the list seems to be more along the lines of

Super Smash Bros.

Zelda

Donkey Kong

Mario 128

Metroid Prime

New IP from Miyamoto

The new racing game. (did Reggie even say that was first party? I can't remember if he said "we" or not..)

I'm skeptical of the Kid Icarus stuff..

With Nintendo saying recently how they need to broaden game releases across every financial year so their own titles are not in competition with each other or their gamers are left unsatisfied with gaming droughts i doubt they will release that many key IPs at launch. (Sorry about the long sentence).

I don't think Donkey Kong or Miyamoto's new IP will be there for launch and i also think Metroid Prime 3 will be pushed back to a release just before Christmas so it is not in competition with Red Steel.

@ Gaurana, i believe someone said those Kid Icarus concept art pictures were from Deviantart.

without going off subject to much , i also think metriod would also compete with red steel , and that can maybe cause it to be released later...

and donkey kong i heard once from somewhere , its in the works for wii , from the same developers who did the drum games.... but why does everyone think this game would make it in as a launch game?

oh yeah .. i remember a while back that someone said the koopa kids from mario 3 would be back .. in what game where they refering to?

I think its highly unlikely that Nintendo will be unleashing all their big franchises on us from day one, it'd be a mistake as its nice to have them to look forward to.

I think Wario Ware is a certainty and it sounds like Metroid is also quite likely for launch as it helps push Nintendo's mature side. We also know Zelda is quite likely to end up essentially being a Revo launch title, even if it is still officially released as a Gamecube game. Smash Bros is also though to be in the works for launch but I wouldn't be surprised if it got pushed back a bit (the same as with Mario Kart at DS launch).

I think its certainly possible Nintendo may have a lot of games ready for launch but I think its likely they'll be spaced out.

Wario Ware and Zelda at launch and I'll be a very content man for many months :bowdown:

Me too, I don't think I'll even get it at launch, I'm more interested in multiplayer games at the moment....

It's not a launch title, i'm pretty certain. :hmm:

Still i kinda agree, they have taken SO long to reveal anything that i've lost alot of hype for it. Still i will change tomorrow if they show it at E3!:laughing:

Come on I want a launch with Mario. Gamecube did not have Mario at start, DS did not have it.

They had more than enough time for that game - it has to be a launch game!

Dont forget Nintendo has to cater to 'non-gamers' with non-games at launch. We wont get the whole Nintendo dynasty at launch

Come on I want a launch with Mario. Gamecube did not have Mario at start, DS did not have it.

I want it to be but Miyamoto hinted very positively in the new gamesmaster mag that he didn't want Mario in the spot-light all the time this generation and almost certainly in other words went onto say that it won't be a launch title!

We wait and see, but my idea is Nintendo need a revolutionary jump like from the snes to the N64 with Mario and thats why it's taking longer!

It's the analogue stick control all over again!

Ds had mario 64....

But I really want to play a new mario. (I have to buy a lite...I HAVE!)

Sign in to follow this