NEurope
dabookerman

Ludicrous pic of first wii screenshot

I posted the image in a thread earlier, but it doesn't show up, it just says see this at gaming-age. weird.

Ive seen stranger looking people than that kid. But no-one quite as gormless as the other. The screen looks abit shoite to be honest. Cube can do much better than that and Wii is meant to be more powerful.

Could someone upload it to imageshack for me? I'm getting "This image you're looking for can be found at GA". Thanks.

Probably is a current gen screenshot if it's that bad what is up with the picture? It's not working.

15td.jpg

Found an image that worked. The only thing looking next-gen in that screenshot is Rayman's wig. Are you sure this screen isn't from the PS2 version or something? I remember Rayman 3 having (almost) better graphics.

What is this? I'm confused.

The in-game screenshot is very mmmmm, you see i don't really care what graphical power is used as long as the graphics look good, and this doesn't at the moment, the textures are very plain.

Secondly is the pic of the boy and girl, girl and boy, girl and girl, boy and boy in the TV advertisement do you think?

Hey I just noticed theres an old man in that photo. You can see his bald head just above the scwiin (sorry) shot. Imagine his reaction to that kid, it'd be worse than you lot!

What is this? I'm confused.

The in-game screenshot is very mmmmm, you see i don't really care what graphical power is used as long as the graphics look good, and this doesn't at the moment, the textures are very plain.

Secondly is the pic of the boy and girl, girl and boy, girl and girl, boy and boy in the TV advertisement do you think?

And more importantly, why is there a creepy old man in the background? He'd be good photoshop material too.

And more importantly, why is there a creepy old man in the background? He'd be good photoshop material too.

Do you think they just put him there to show that grandads can play the Wii too? and the kids are made to think thats there grandad?

Oh and it may be my eyes but anyone notice the old man is wearing exceptionally big glasses? Like Sunglasses inside? :confused:

Do you think they just put him there to show that grandads can play the Wii too? and the kids are made to think thats there grandad?

Oh and it may be my eyes but anyone notice the old man is wearing exceptionally big glasses? Like Sunglasses inside? :confused:

He's wearing A VISOR!!!!1!!

I think their dark glasses, it doesn't look very visorish!

Why would you wear dark glasses inside? ::shrug:

Anyway of lighting up the image to see?

Well I might add that the picture is like... too big for Revolution to display it. considering it will supposedly only support 853x480.

The game itself has some fur effect there, but it's far more complex on Starfox Adventures on GC for example, could this one have been completly developed on GC Devkits? :X

The graphics are nothing special, they just look like an average mid generation PS2 game. They're not awful by any stretch of the imagination but they are disappointing, can't say I care about the Rayman series anyway and I think Ancel is the most over-rated games designer known to man so I frankly couldn't care less. Still, the more games for Wii the better and Rayman is a franchise which traditionally sells fairly well.