NEurope
dabookerman

Ludicrous pic of first wii screenshot

this game will probably look no better on 360 and ps3..otherwise the pictures were moved to the ps2/xbox-pictures ...not wii....

and it´s a cartoonie style, the creatures really look cute...it´s no game that depends on realistic graphics...

It's no-where near the worst thing i've seen, it just looks a little plain, textures etc.. (like i said before). I honestly don't mind what graphical power and style is used, i am more interested in the controller this time, i'm just hoping Ubi-Soft haven't had a 'that will do' attitude with this game and quickly bunged in the Wii original controls and called it a Wii game...

Raymans wig is very nice! and the lighting ain't bad. I reckon it will look better running (Like alot of games do).

Perhaps Ubi-Soft have spent most of their time on Red-Steel? At the moment it sure looks that way and i forgot Rayman is multiformat game.

If you actually take the foreground characters out of the picture, the background and the lighting effects actually look pretty good. However the characters are low poly, something that doesn't take a long time to deal with in characters like that and there doesn't seem to be any anti-aliasing at all (retarded PS2). Yes I would expect more from a Wii game.

Bah, that's what you're going to get, lazily ported GameCube material. Honestly, I very much doubt Ubi is going to make much difference between the PSP and Wii version, except for controls - they'll probably just reuse the old Rayman 3 engine.