N-Europe

Wireless Router

Bren

Well i need a wireless router, i dont wanna spend too much, but im prepared to spend a bit of cash.

I need it for PC/360/DS, and one that can easily have ports opened and stuff, so i can download, coz this wired router i have dont let me download thru shit, slows everythin down.

So if you could tell me what i need, that wud be cool.

I use the Netgear DG834G with my Mac/360/DS without any problems.

I can't get it to work with my ds I keep getting error 51300. I think its cus the transfer speed id too high. Maybe I need to set it to 1 or 2 Mbps instead of 54mbps.

I can't get it to work with my ds I keep getting error 51300. I think its cus the transfer speed id too high. Maybe I need to set it to 1 or 2 Mbps instead of 54mbps.

I've checked NintendoWiFi.com and the error code 51300 is to do with WEP protection. Have you added the WEP code to your DS?

Ya wanna leave it at 54. 54 is the transfer speed between your PC and your router I believe, and the faster the better :)

Ya wanna leave it at 54. 54 is the transfer speed between your PC and your router I believe, and the faster the better :)

Yea do as Shorty says, you don't to make wireless any slower than it already is.

I've checked NintendoWiFi.com and the error code 51300 is to do with WEP protection. Have you added the WEP code to your DS?

I disable WEP :heh: I really am confused. I don't wanna buy the WiFi Usb its a waste when I have a perfectly good router.