NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
djamb3

Do you remember???

I'm sure you all have listened about the revolution development blog which was asking people what would they put in their game NO END SOON.

Now I think the blog was proven fake, but "mr. inc" had always some excuses for everything that wasn't right with what he said.But he was fired...

In the last days however he is remebering that his game will be shown tomorrow. Now I don't really know if I should believe or not but let's see...

Mr.Inc

said...

You will all say sorry within a few days. Remember my schedule? Remember the schedule included the official announcement of No End Soon on April 21?

All you flamers against me will be sorry, as they've destroyed the opportunity to continue this exerpiment. Nonetheless look forward to it, as you will take notice of (working title, which has been changed)No End Soon APRIL 21!

THIS GAME, IS, ACTUALLY, REAL!

more comments here:

http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=25166533&postID=114450384016439359

remember remember the 5th of November...

sorry just had an urge to say that.

erm.. now on topic: BELIEVE!!!

Cmon!!! Lockage... this is the worst potential rumour thread ever.

It's all good. Right now, it seems like every new day has the potential to reveal major Revolution news, even if the truth is far from it. I've never been so glued to these forums.

For me, all of this anticipation is hugely enjoyable.

Oh, and if No End Soon is true, you can call me Shirley.

Every day there should be a new game or developer announcement. It will keep things interesting until E3.

Exactly my thoughts. Btw my neighbours dog works at NoE and he told me that a visor will be shown tomorrow - another day of excitement. :D

But it's a nice coincidence that he's only one day away from the 20th (ok would have been better if it was the 20th but anyways).

I think they should say which developers are producing games up to E3 build hype.

A game may be shown tomorow and he'll just claim that its No End Soon. Even if its made by a different company he'll say "I had to lie to cover my tracks" or something.

Sign in to follow this