NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
dazzybee

My Film - also opportunities!

Ok, crap title sorry.

People probably dont know me, I NEVER post in here and post sporadically in the game boards. Anyways, I run a theatre and film company, my debut short film (shot on HD last year) has done pretty well, selected at festivals, is up for an award next month and picked up by the BBC to show on their shorts series. Because of this I have just been confirmed full funding from the Film Council - which I am beyond excited about for obvious reasons, and they are interested in my feature film idea (which I am developing over the nbext year to create a package to present to funders and investors (with finanacial package, footage, design, CG sequences etc etc.)

Okay, my point is this, I just wondered if there were some rather talented artists on here who would be up for doing some production design shots and/or storyboards!? For the storyboards speed is essential.

Also, if there are any people who would love some experience, I MIGHT have an (expenses only) position for assisting or running.

Thanks guys,

PS If anyone lives in Hertfordshire my films at the festival October 23rd/24th.

I'm your man. :bow: But for probably many different reasons heh - I'm not gay though...

I've been editing for five years, I have experience on HD and DV and have worked on sound for a production with the BBC. Also working on my own projects at the moment. Currently taking a gap year from Uni (where I'm doing Film Production as a science) I'm looking for experience. But not crappy running experience or the sort.... so if you need any other help, from planning, producing, directing, camera etc....

Would be cool to speak more with you about it all.

:)

Hmm well im doing an art foundation course and I plan to do media at uni so I feel as if I should offer but completle lack of belief in own skills and somewhat busy schedule means I might not. I dunno, I can send you over sketches and stuff if you want but I'd say look elsewhere.

Hi, Ive Pm'd.

If you're doing art and stuff I'd love to see some of your stuff, even if you're too busy but would be up for doing some design work for future projects than that's fine.

And the hertfordshire festival is playing at the Uni. I think, the details are at the office!!

Sign in to follow this