N-Europe

Movies Like Hero, House Of Flying Daggers?

Calza

House of the Flying Daggers is my favourite of the three, but after hearing some comments it seems like I have to see Hero again.

The ending of HotFD is so emotional.

Yeah, did anybody else cry? Or was it just me

You see the general's troops near the end going towards the house place but thats really it, would of been cool to see a big fight between them but it would probably ruin the conflict. (spoiler tags arn't working for me:mad: )

shit. i actually misread that. oops.:)

oh you should see all 3 infernal affairs films, not just 1+2. they kick a huge ammount of ass.

what? How did i not know there was a 3rd? When did that come out? *hangs head in shame*

(on a side note: Did you know Hollywood is working on a remake of Internal Affairs:mad: and to make things worse they are renaming it:nono: , i can't even remember what to)

On the disscussion of Crouching Tiger, Hero, Flying Daggers,

I thought all three were brilliant but i think Crouching Tiger is still top of the list for me, but only by just a little. The only thing that dissapointed me about Flying Daggers is

like said before how we didn't see a battle between the Flying Daggers and the Army, i was really looking forward to that... ok maybe it would have taken away from the emotion of Mei's death

:cry: but with the stlye of the film it would have been more epic than even Lord of the Rings. They could have had the battle then go into Mei's end

Also has anyone noticed that Zang Zi is in all three films, has a love scene in all three films but we never see any frontal nudity from her :cry:, damn she hot

what? How did i not know there was a 3rd? When did that come out? *hangs head in shame*

(on a side note: Did you know Hollywood is working on a remake of Internal Affairs:mad: and to make things worse they are renaming it:nono: , i can't even remember what to)

On the disscussion of Crouching Tiger, Hero, Flying Daggers,

I thought all three were brilliant but i think Crouching Tiger is still top of the list for me, but only by just a little. The only thing that dissapointed me about Flying Daggers is

like said before how we didn't see a battle between the Flying Daggers and the Army, i was really looking forward to that... ok maybe it would have taken away from the emotion of Mei's death

:cry: but with the stlye of the film it would have been more epic than even Lord of the Rings. They could have had the battle then go into Mei's end

Also has anyone noticed that Zang Zi is in all three films, has a love scene in all three films but we never see any frontal nudity from her :cry:, damn she hot

Kou Shibasaki is a lot more hotter, you know what im talking about;)

Kou Shibasaki is a lot more hotter, you know what im talking about;)

Ah, psycho girl in Battle Royal, yes she is fine... although i was so impressed with her performace in BR that if i saw her i'd prolly run for my life, just incase:woops: