NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I've been meaning to do that all day actually.

Oh I was on the PS3 getting the Haze demo. It was 'meh'.

Felt like any other shooter game. Felt like a real FPS though, with the camera but it was just...samey. It actually felt like I was playing Metroid Prime.

It's that good?

Rock Band DLC already up. Over 100 songs incl.

Notable artist packs:

Boston

Oasis

The Police

Queens of the stone age

Black Sabbath

David Bowie

Weezer

Standalone songs incl. My Sharona!

You can buy the songs in the artist pack if they appear for 440 MP or 160 MP each.

I just want to play Boston more than a feeling esk Scrubs but with semi real instruments

It's that good?

I'm trying to put across that it felt the same as a game made in 2003.

There didn't feel like any great changes in 5 years of FPSs apart from a pretty good camera.

Also I wasn't saying Metroid Prime was good. I found myself in a dead end in the game and I gave up on it. I hated every time I turned it on because there was no clues whatsoever telling me where to go next when I'd been everywhere.

Rock Band DLC already up. Over 100 songs incl.

Notable artist packs:

Boston

Oasis

The Police

Queens of the stone age

Black Sabbath

David Bowie

Weezer

Standalone songs incl. My Sharona!

You can buy the songs in the artist pack if they appear for 440 MP or 160 MP each.

I just want to play Boston more than a feeling esk Scrubs but with semi real instruments

I've just spent the 3200 points I had been saving on DLC for rock band.

Purchased:

Buddy Holly - Weezer

Call Me - Blondie

Date With The Night - Yeah Yeah Yeahs

El Scorcho - Weezer

More Than A Feeling - Boston

My Iron Lung - Radiohead

Still Alive - GlaDOS

Teenage Lobotomy - The Ramones

Zero - Smashing Pumpkins

Brass In Pocket - Pretenders

Metallica Pack

Oasis Pack

Nine Inch Nails Pack

Punk Pack

Theres a voucher for 5% off at Play (experience08) but it's single use, so if you've already used it you can't again.

Unless I did it in a previous life im sure I posted that Ive done that and Got them both for £133. Just have them both in your basket and the discount comes off both.

Still Alive - GlaDOS

Purchased? They're charging for the song in Europe then?

I think I'm gonna buy the the instruments. Then take them out and start playing them with no game...sat in front of a blank screen.

that's alright then. I was gonna say it's been up on the american marketplace for ages.

I've just spent the 3200 points I had been saving on DLC for rock band.

Purchased:

Buddy Holly - Weezer

El Scorcho - Weezer

My Iron Lung - Radiohead

Still Alive - GlaDOS

Holy shit I forgot about these songs. And Hysteria is on the European disc aswell isn't it?

Temptation rising...

Purchased? They're charging for the song in Europe then?

I think I'm gonna buy the the instruments. Then take them out and start playing them with no game...sat in front of a blank screen.

Whilst sucking you thumbs?

Yes i forgot to mention still alive. Im gonna buy some now.

Can you buy the songs that are in the packs individually as well? I'd like to pick and choose songs from some of the packs (eg more than a feeling).

Still Alive should pwn.

What are the odds I'll get it on Thursday from Play.com?

(I got the set for £132, 5% off and £2 off voucher).

Can you buy the songs that are in the packs individually as well? I'd like to pick and choose songs from some of the packs (eg more than a feeling).

Still Alive should pwn.

What are the odds I'll get it on Thursday from Play.com?

(I got the set for £132, 5% off and £2 off voucher).

It wouldnt let me put two vouchers together.

You can get the artist packs which have all the downloadable songs by a perticular artist, I just saw more than a feeling by itself

Youve got more of a chance of getting it saturday than thursday

I put them through as 2 seperate orders instead : peace:

5% of £40 is £38 so i just used the 5%. Same difference as £40 - £2 is £38. I think your maths is wrong.

Ive just seen they are both in stock now. They wont send them. nope

I really cannot wait to get Rock Band, although I don't know if I'll be getting it sooner rather than later.

I know my brother can't wait for it, either. And if he gets paid this week, well; that might just increase the chances.

Where can you get the complete set for £130? Best I have seen is £100+£40 at play.

You get 5% off at Play.com with a Varsity Card

There's a £2 Play.com voucher floating about

Members of HotUKDeals.com got a £2.50 voucher for Amazon the other week (still got mine)

Shopto.net are selling the game for £37.99

Where can you get the complete set for £130? Best I have seen is £100+£40 at play.

By the way, I know this is liek, laem to bring up, but is there anyone I've played with who hasn't given me rep? I don't think anyone bothers doing it anymore, and I've had four-and-a-bit stars for as long as I can remember :heh:

Will £133 not do. Im sure you have £3 somewhere

Just spent £17 on points, got a few left, just bought the neccessitys. Thing about all american rejects.

Buddy Holly

My Sharona

Still Alive

Boston Pack

Police Pack

£133, not bad (well, actually it's atrocious considering I was originally thinking of a £80-£100). And 4% with quidco... might have to do this after all :D my end of uni-year-2 present-to-self.

Members of HotUKDeals.com got a £2.50 voucher for Amazon the other week (still got mine)

Orly? I've been neglecting visiting that site since I got my set-up modernised last year, will need to check for this voucher of which you speak :p

It might be over now, you had to visit 3 times on 3 different days within a certain period of time and find 3 matches (they pop up after a few mins of browsing).

Still, if you can get the voucher it's well worth it. No minimum spend afaik

If something is on Packing this late on Play.com is there a chance it'll still be dispatched in time for delivery tomorrow?

If something is on Packing this late on Play.com is there a chance it'll still be dispatched in time for delivery tomorrow?

Most likely it's get posted tomorrow and you'll have it by Friday if your lucky or Monday if your unlucky... orders from Play don't often seem to arrive on a Saturday for some reason :/ sometimes though but not always.

Even when mine got posted today, Im thinking im not getting it till Saturday

S-E press release has dated Infinite Undiscovery for the US, 2nd sept is the magic date and hopefully a euro release wont be too far behind.