NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

took a while to get here!

i haven't been playing my 360 since like friday :cry:

took a while to get here!

i haven't been playing my 360 since like friday :cry:

Hmm and with viva Pinata this week, are we still playing Gears? Or are the 1up guys right when they say 360 owners move from one big game to the next?

Have to say though, I couldn't be doing with Uni, all that work!

I'm going to beat the shit out of that Splinter Cell case. It's a bag of bollocks.

Superman returns is shit.

At least they got the flying right, and at least we can agree its the GREATEST SUPERMAN GAME EVER

Superman returns is shit.

flyign around and picking up a car and flying up to the highest you can then throwing the car down was pretty fun in the demo, wouldnt buy the full game though.

Splinter Cell is fucking bullshit. Just got to a vent you're supposed to crawl through and it just did some weird movement and I was still on the same side. The bloke I was with got killed and I was really confused as to where I was going.

Checked out a guide and it turns out I should be on the other side of the vent. Brilliant. *Switches off*

Splinter Cell Double Agent is by far one of the best games on the 360, the later missions are totally incredible.

I'm going to leave it until the weekend to play, I'm far too tired for games. Re-did the mission and it worked properly, although stupidly killed myself after.

Feels much better than the original though. I always found it hard to sneak up and take down the guards, they always used to detect me before I could do it, but seems better in this.

Which mission is it that has you in white and you're going through the snow? That looks cool.

Second one, the first one is just a training mission. Infact theres two snow ones.

Has anyone else got the collectors edition of Splinter Cell? Why have they made the tin so bloody small? Why is it so fecking hard to get the disc out?!

Getting rid before it snaps by proper game case.

I rented splinter cell for a week or so, saved my game on level 5, then whenever i go to the load game screen the xbox just hangs.... yay!

I guess i could have tried to fix it, but it was annoying me anyway so i took it back.

Has anyone else got the collectors edition of Splinter Cell? Why have they made the tin so bloody small? Why is it so fecking hard to get the disc out?!

ai, the UV keyring is funky, i found out it makes your teeth glow green :D i was stoned at the time :/

I rented splinter cell for a week or so, saved my game on level 5, then whenever i go to the load game screen the xbox just hangs.... yay!

I guess i could have tried to fix it, but it was annoying me anyway so i took it back.

GRAW did that to me, when I was halfway through on hard, never bothered going back to it after.

Blue Dragon bundle approaching... import lovers preorder now.

blue-dragon-bundle.jpg

This may be the turning point. :bowdown:

I had the same problem getting the game out. I have stored the box in my drawer and put the game and its original box with my other 360 games. I have yet to start it as I have Rainbow Six on the way, more co-op goodness.

GRAW 2 scans are out, saw them over at Joystiq i think. Looks about the same as the last game, but fuck me who cares that game was awesome... more of that please!

GRAW 2 scans are out, saw them over at Joystiq i think. Looks about the same as the last game, but fuck me who cares that game was awesome... more of that please!

I totally agree, some guys on the xbox forums were complaining about how samey it looked, the fools!

Does anyone know if the HD-DVD player for the 360 comes with King Kong or was that just for the US ?

Thx

At least they got the flying right, and at least we can agree its the GREATEST SUPERMAN GAME EVER

While it's true it is the best superman game ever, they didn't get the flying right, super speed my arse, he's meant to be able to go faster than the speed of light but it takes him minutes to fly from one side of Metropolis to the other.

Blue Dragon gets 37/40 from Famitsu, heres a rough translation.

http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/trurl_pagecontent?lp=nl_en&trurl=http%3a%2f%2fwww.xbox360only.nl%2fnieuwsitem.php%3fnid%3d3193

Wednesday 29 November 2006 - with still something more than one week to go to the release van Blue tarragon in Japan must be it undoubtedly very tense times for Microsoft. Can the game make the expectations where and verkoopboost of the Xbox 360 in the country of the rising sun to ensure, or does remain it at a small bounce?

That is something what we as from 7 December know will come. The first reviewcijfers are in any case within and those latches in any case promising. The Japanese gamesmagazine Famitsu have assessed the game and do this always by means of four different reviewcijfers, add up this at each other and that is the end score (maximum 4 x 10 = 40 therefore).

Blue tarragon received three times from these reviewers 9 and once 10, at each other therefore 37 of the 40 points. A good beginning of Microsoft, because Famitsu nevertheless confessed state as a reasonable critical booklet. Moreover the booklet gave also already yesterday high figures to discharges Planet and DOA Xtreme 2, whereas the last game in Europe and America is moderated has been received

I don't agreee with you there, The Death and Return of Superman on the SNES is the greatest Superman game. It's basically Streets of Rage but you can be 5 different Superman characters and the storyline was actually really interesting.

I still occasionally play it on emulation (my SNES broke down :weep: )

When does the HD DVD drive come out?