Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

I refuse to believe that MS products are this bad.....

Of all games that has crashed on me...PGR3 the most obvious one to crash.

But one that I never thought would..Viva Pinata!

I cannot believe that its just crashed on me. I pressed y to go information about a mousemallow and it crashes.

ffs.

How long have you got left of your warrenty? I honestly don't think Microsoft can make anything that actually works.

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

I bought it april last year so I got over a month left on it. I just played another hour or so of it and it didnt freeze once. I hate it when that happens.

I bought it april last year so I got over a month left on it. I just played another hour or so of it and it didnt freeze once. I hate it when that happens.

Maybe you should clear your system cache, that is what it says if your system crashes but you don't get an error message.

Make sure if you get more crashes to send it to Microsoft, you don't want to pay to get it fixed in a few months.

Guest Stefkov

how do you clear your cache? I remember it was going round the internet a while ago, didnt do it because I thought it would delete something.

Just got over the 3000 mark...not to shabby in 6 weeks!

You own/play too many games :p

how do you clear your cache? I remember it was going round the internet a while ago, didnt do it because I thought it would delete something.

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/11131/Xbox-360-Cache-Clear-Code-Revealed/

Supposedly this clears software updates, but I'm not sure on that since it didn't affect my dashboard or any games.

I'm gonna be really pissed off if my 360 is still fucked when it's been fixed.

Guest Stefkov

Clears software updates? I dont really want to do that. It'd just update it again..

Just done it and wow, everythings moving so much quicker. When I press friends it pops up straight away. It used to take a couple seconds.

I checked the Arcade and the pictures were still there so the updates arent gone.

Hope its done good and it wont crash now.

Clears software updates? I dont really want to do that. It'd just update it again..

Just done it and wow, everythings moving so much quicker. When I press friends it pops up straight away. It used to take a couple seconds.

I checked the Arcade and the pictures were still there so the updates arent gone.

Hope its done good and it wont crash now.

Sounds to me like it's actually helped your system. I knew it wouldn't help mine when I couldn't even get past the start up thing. It's bothering me that it's sat in a box downstairs just waiting for UPS to pick it up monday. Then... hopefully a not too long wait.

I hate it when things I love go tits up.

I couldn't have said it any better! Its a mix of both!:o

I just really love the 360, I can't stop playing! :heh:

Me too man, can't believe I once considered selling it.

Me and 360 are a strange pair. I don't play on it a lot consistently, and go through massive periods without playing it (like now). When i'm really into and enjoying a game on it though I am insanely addicted and go on as much as possible. It's a shame there's no games out soon that I want for it.

Me and 360 are a strange pair. I don't play on it a lot consistently, and go through massive periods without playing it (like now). When i'm really into and enjoying a game on it though I am insanely addicted and go on as much as possible. It's a shame there's no games out soon that I want for it.

I want Vitual Tennis next month...but I might hang back and try and get more achievements on my other games! I haven't even started Saint's Row because it arrived the same day as Crackdown!:hmm:

Guest Stefkov

I'm kind of like that. Especially in the time of the Cube, there would be spells where I wouldnt touch any of my games. Not play anything. But then when I played something it would last forever. Trying to get everything on it, this happened with mario golf.

If Worms is not out then I hope to god that its gonna be something special.

Well, it'll be Worms, so if you like Worms you'll like this. The exploding sheep is in it, thats all I need :awesome:

I basically want it because it's Worms on Live, I've watched a few videos of it and it pretty much looks exactly the same as every (proper) Worms game ever.

Guest Stefkov

I'm not mithered about the select worms. I've only heard about it now because you've said it.

But they havnt put in the holy hand grenade, one of the best weapons, I think I might stll get it, if they announce a lot of downloadable content which includes the HHG.

If it hasnt got the baseball bat and a lot more of the weapons I love then I am not getting it.

I'm not mithered about the select worms. I've only heard about it now because you've said it.

But they havnt put in the holy hand grenade, one of the best weapons, I think I might stll get it, if they announce a lot of downloadable content which includes the HHG.

If it hasnt got the baseball bat and a lot more of the weapons I love then I am not getting it.

Im hoping they don't remove too many weapons but I think the main ones are in there.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!