NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Shaithan

THQ making Rev game and more Revmote images

Obviously Photoshops.

Nah, Matt's a somewhat reliable source. It wouldn't surprise me if he bloated up stories occassionally for the OMG-effect.

I think he was there ,good to know they have atleast 1 Rev game in the works.

Like a secret Revolution game in the works.That only Ninty know's about and then will people think there is a huge conspiracy like last years E3.

So the current development controllers really are wired, that and the fact Red Steel can't take advantage of the moving forwards and backwards stuff yet makes it seem like they're still a bit off from finalising all the technology in the controller. I wonder if the controller will even be complete at E3.

If I remember correctly when IGN had a play around with one of the dev units a bit back they said that the revmote was fully functional.

I thought the Revolution control was fully functional aswell and that's why dev kit's got sent out.

They are fully functional. The cable was to plug them in the first dev kits (whose harware were still the one from a GC). And the cable is also to not use batteries (like the ones IGN tryed at tgs).

So the current development controllers really are wired, that and the fact Red Steel can't take advantage of the moving forwards and backwards stuff yet makes it seem like they're still a bit off from finalising all the technology in the controller. I wonder if the controller will even be complete at E3.

What about the pulling the controller back to reload weapons? That sounds like depth sensing to me.

Sign in to follow this