NEurope
Nintendork

Lucas Arts.

The day of its release I'm going to buy advertising on a billboard that says 'Boycott the Revolution'

Can I just ask then why you on on revo-europe.com, and posting in the Revolution Discussion forum? It makes no sense, you waisting you own time, and ours.

zeldafreak i don't know what your problem is your basicly getting the best of both worlds from the revolution your getting standed games and your getting new and improved games. the revolution control is a welcome change and i think it was nessery to help the industry move forward.

some developers don't create games like they use to anymore but games cost millions to create sometimes tens of millions if just one fails it can bring down a developer and in some cases the publisher as well.

Zelda Freak, Ive just read all the way through this topic and I cant believe the amount of garbage you have said. Just save yourself some embarrassment and quit now.

Back on topic I really think a decent lightsabre game could be a system seller. Look how well episode 3 and battlefront 2 sold. I'd like it all to be in 1st person so you can parry back blaster shots from stormtroopers and take them out like that. Green lightsabre for me please.

Please make this so Lucas Arts

And just imagine one-on-one online battles!! Defeat your online opponents to climb up league tables. As a Jedi, the more people you defeat who are swaying towards the dark side, the more the force strengthens in you... obviously this would work the other way too! Hey, maybe you could buy prosthetic robot limbs if they get cut off in battle... developing your character over time :D ok, that last bit was weird.

Or maybe even a sword duelling game set in a fantasy world where you must climb a ladder to become known as the Ulitmate Swordsman in the country where by doing so saves the rafished land by the X-ero group.

Whats that for a game. : peace:

Off Topic

chill out guys wanting me banned I am simply putting my views across, your entitled to your views but when someone critices them they are wrong.

It may just be me but I have a feeling Nintendo may reveal titbits about the new GameBoy Evolution

Imagine there is a section in the game where you have to duel wield 2 sabres and have to decide weather or not to cut off someones head. Like that scene in episode 3 with Count Dooku. A game like that knightof the old republic for the xbox would be good.

Why cause I'm hoping that there are other sensible chaps out there could explain to me why Nintendo carn't use Red Wave strategy, I know they don't want to but I think they simply went a different wave because they knew they couldn't win.

If Nintendo was to go the same way as the competition, then in my opinion it would of sold even worse than Gamecube. If you don't like Revolution then fine. I think PS3 or Xbox360 might be the better choice for you.

Imagine there is a section in the game where you have to duel wield 2 sabres and have to decide weather or not to cut off someones head. Like that scene in episode 3 with Count Dooku. A game like that knightof the old republic for the xbox would be good.

Knights of the old republic (rpg) meets lighsabre waving remote action, that would be amazing :D

chill out guys wanting me banned I am simply putting my views across, your entitled to your views but when someone critices them they are wrong.

If you're only expressing the views that exist in your own tiny little world there's no wonder you're getting those reactions. When you're saying that it's wrong to criticise someone else's opinion just goes to show that you take in very little of the outside world.

Open up a bit, don't be an arrogant 'I know better than you' person and the reactions you get will be a lot nicer.

If you're only expressing the views that exist in your own tiny little world there's no wonder you're getting those reactions. When you're saying that it's wrong to criticise someone else's opinion just goes to show that you take in very little of the outside world.

Open up a bit, don't be an arrogant 'I know better than you' person and the reactions you get will be a lot nicer.

Very good!

Plus, we don't want this place turning into an IGN!

I don't get it. What is a light saber game except Red Steel minus the gunfights plus a worn out IP? :P

I'll take my samurai swords with shotguns, thankyaverymuch!

Well freedom of expression, speech and all that lark and its neither a tiny little world nor is it only my view.

Also it is wrong to criticise someones elses views, and tell me I don't take in very little of the outside world... I bloody well do I study Politics and Economics for christ sakes. I also am subscribed to two trade mags MCV and Develop. Which I read the articles in both of those thank you very much

Well freedom of expression, speech and all that lark and its neither a tiny little world nor is it only my view.

Also it is wrong to criticise someones elses views, and tell me I don't take in very little of the outside world... I bloody well do I study Politics and Economics for christ sakes. I also am subscribed to two trade mags MCV and Develop. Which I read the articles in both of those thank you very much

That's all very well and good. But you have made various posts which go against all that. Posts such as "boycotting the Revolution" serve no purpose other than to "wind up" people. Also, posts such as "i think all Revolution games will be in first person" are fine, because thats your opinion. But when you go around declaring it as fact, even when your arguments hold no substance, then you are over-stepping the mark.

And it is clear that you are not taking in what other people are saying. I suggest you go back through each thread you have posted in and read the entire thread.

I am taking in what people on this thread are saying, but there are alot of fanboys out there, so basically they find it difficult to understand the points I'm trying to make.

P.S. "Boycotting the Revolution" - Is simply a freedom of expression, its just like a person carrying a sign saying God will punish us all.

I am taking in what people on this thread are saying, but there are alot of fanboys out there, so basically they find it difficult to understand the points I'm trying to make.[/Quote]

Hang on, there are a lot of fanboys out there?

Its funny how you say that, then straight after say this:

P.S. "Boycotting the Revolution" - Is simply a freedom of expression, its just like a person carrying a sign saying God will punish us all.

So, what are these points that you are trying to make. Just make it clearer.

So, what are these points that you are trying to make. Just make it clearer.

Well maybe that its just because its "freedom of expression"

Well maybe that its just because its "freedom of expression"

I don't understand that.

You said people are finding it difficult to understand the points you are trying to make.

Now, what were those points? All i saw was you worrying that every game would be in first person.

I don't get it. What is a light saber game except Red Steel minus the gunfights plus a worn out IP? :P

I'll take my samurai swords with shotguns, thankyaverymuch!

It's all about the glorious light sources from the lightsaber, the Epic music and the Force! Don't forget that you could have blasters easily too and fly using a virtual joystick.

Ahhhh yes... using FHC to fly speeder bikes FTW!

It's all about the glorious light sources from the lightsaber, the Epic music and the Force! Don't forget that you could have blasters easily too and fly using a virtual joystick.

Ahhhh yes... using FHC to fly speeder bikes FTW!

Damn right! The music in Star Wars games really adds something special.

I wouldn't mind seeing another Rogue Squadron game. I was just playing Rogue Leader the other day. The Death Star Attack level (first one) featuring the trench run is still the best Star Wars game moment ever.

Thinking about it, we cannot use the force with the same hand wich has the saber right.... How will it be done?

The great thing is, we are speculating about all of this. The controller can be used is many, many different ways. Would we be having this conversation right nwo if Nintendo decided to go with a standard, updated controller? Probably not.

About the force problem: Maybe use 2 FHC's?

It'll be a button probably that will work with the direction you are facing most likely. Wouldn't it be nice if you had to gesticulate the force movements though, like casting?

maybe to use the force you could switch off your lightsaber by simply pressing the big a button, then holding the b underneath and pushing in the direction. to just push someone you could hold and push but let go. then if you want to hold someone in the air hold it down and you can grab the person and bang him on a wall or something. then press a to get your saber out.

i dont think 2 FHC woud be good. then you wouldnt be able to move. then it would be on tracks which isnt gonna be good.