NEurope
Nintendork

Lucas Arts.

Well how can I put this to you I put TV on with remote and put it to one side of me and watch my programme.

Not exactly something you can do with a crap, unimaginative thing such as revolution. Mark my words it'll never takeoff, its just to cheap and gimmicky to warrent its use.

The day of its release I'm going to buy advertising on a billboard that says 'Boycott the Revolution'

Let me guess, Nintendo killed you're father and raped you're mother?

The following statement is true:

ZeldaFreak you are a ****!

---------

Why don't you fuck off and play with your Chav friends, you know Newcastle is full of them and pissheads (not that there's anything wrong with piss heads ;) ).

My God i've seen a few twats on this board, but you definently have to be the biggest one on here.

[1]Because it will suck Nintendo has actually only ever made one good control pad.....its of course the SNES one.

[2]And name to me one good developer that has actually praised it, hmmm let me think there are no good developers left out there anymore.

[3]Why? Because for the simple truth Nintendo can only succeed with gimmicks.

[4]And I'll stop you right there the reason why the DS was a hit is because PDA's have grown to mass ownage and mass usuage.Thats the only reason why it has sold in the quantity, that it has done.

1. Opinion, not fact.

2. Capcom off the top of my head, yet again, opinion. Not fact.

3. Any innovation with gaming according to you is a gimmick I suppose? So would you consider the d-pad and rumble nintendo invented gimmicks?

4. Your comparing the DS to a PDA? Im guessing thats just the touch screen thats won you over on the DS=PDA thing. Although its becoming PDA like with all the software coming out for it, it is a success without them. Game machine, not a PDA.

I hate to flame but everyone can suck my balls except ZeldaFreak because he's being such a cock jockey.

Your loss ZeldaFreak, you shouldn't have been so mouthy..

Because it will suck Nintendo has actually only ever made one good control pad.....its of course the SNES one.

And name to me one good developer that has actually praised it, hmmm let me think there are no good developers left out there anymore.

I'm going to go Mark Rein on your asses, the reason why pole posistion isn't as good as Grand Turismo/PGR series is because we have as gamers have matured and while the very basic elements of a good game are there, we need 4 key elements; good controls, good sound, good graphics, good gameplay.

Nintendo have forgotten a major component of this which is good controls, why not give us a remodded gamecube pad. Why? Because for the simple truth Nintendo can only succeed with gimmicks.

*Waits while he gets quoted DS facts and fiqures*

And I'll stop you right there the reason why the DS was a hit is because PDA's have grown to mass ownage and mass usuage.Thats the only reason why it has sold in the quantity, that it has done.

There are so many things wrong with this post. I will try to break it down.

Because it will suck Nintendo has actually only ever made one good control pad.....its of course the SNES one.

Of course, this is just your opinion. But, there are millions of people out there who enjoyed the N64 and GC controllers.

And name to me one good developer that has actually praised it, hmmm let me think there are no good developers left out there anymore.[/Quote]

Awesome argument. "There are no good developers left out there anymore."

Just tell me, what gives you the right to claim this? Have you ever had a hand in creating games? According to your profile, you were born in 1987. You have absolutely no right to claim what you have just said.

I'm going to go Mark Rein on your asses, the reason why pole posistion isn't as good as Grand Turismo/PGR series is because we have as gamers have matured and while the very basic elements of a good game are there, we need 4 key elements; good controls, good sound, good graphics, good gameplay.[/Quote]

There's also the fun factor, but we'll put that aside for a minute.

Who claimed Pole position was better than GT anyway? I didn't see this.

And, Nintendo are given us a different method of control. An 'alternative' way to play our games. If you don't like this, then just don't buy the console. However, there are factors such as the controller shell and GC pad that you need to take into account as well. But, the answer remains the same. If you don't like this, buy another console. You will have many to chose from. Just stop trolling.

*Waits while he gets quoted DS facts and fiqures*

And I'll stop you right there the reason why the DS was a hit is because PDA's have grown to mass ownage and mass usuage.Thats the only reason why it has sold in the quantity, that it has done.[/Quote]

There was me thinking it was the good software. Silly me.

The day of its release I'm going to buy advertising on a billboard that says 'Boycott the Revolution'[/Quote]

To quote your signature: Revolution funds: £250 and still counting

Make up your f*cking mind.

Out of the DS and PSP, everyone calls the DS the Gimmick. But that isn't true. The PSP is the more gimmicky one (I know this because I own one).

Lets have a look at what makes PSP so gimmicky shall we...

1. UMD Movies: Great! One problem, DVD's are better, and UMD Movies have less content on the disc.

2. PSP games. - Most of them are medicore, and the UMD format = load times = Bad for handheld gaming.

3. The abbility to transfer download movies to your psp. Sounds great doesn't it? Trust me, it's not. All of our movies have to be converted to MP4 format, also your own movies have a lower quality/resolution than actual UMD videos. It can also take awhile to conert your movies (depending on how big they are).

I suppose if you've got a 1.5 psp things are a little better because some apps allow you to use other formats (in other words you don't have to convert it).

But IMO PSP is the gimmicky handheld.

By the way, notice how I said IMO , which means what i'm saying is my personnal opinion, not fact.

The following statement is true:

ZeldaFreak you are a ****!

---------

Why don't you fuck off and play with your Chav friends, you know Newcastle is full of them and pissheads (not that there's anything wrong with piss heads ;) ).

My God i've seen a few twats on this board, but you definently have to be the biggest one on here.

For your information I'm not a Chav neither am I a pisshead, and the only chavs I saw I told them to way to Edinburugh Zoo.

I resent the claim your making as you have made that I am a ****, surely your the biggest one alive

Alright, everyone cut the name calling and get straight back to the discussion.

2. Capcom off the top of my head, yet again, opinion. Not fact.

3. Any innovation with gaming according to you is a gimmick I suppose? So would you consider the d-pad and rumble nintendo invented gimmicks?

One Capcom in my opinion haven't really made a game I would think is good,

second D-pad is meley an evolution of gaming and I find the rumble pak to be pretty useless does nothing, could be got rid of.

For your information I'm not a Chav neither am I a pisshead, and the only chavs I saw I told them to way to Edinburugh Zoo.

I resent the claim your making as you have made that I am a ****, surely your the biggest one alive

Well if you wasn't acting like one, I wouldn't call you one. Simple!

Anyway, Lucasarts.

There are so many things wrong with this post. I will try to break it down.

(1)Of course, this is just your opinion. But, there are millions of people out there who enjoyed the N64 and GC controllers.

(2)Awesome argument. "There are no good developers left out there anymore."

Just tell me, what gives you the right to claim this? Have you ever had a hand in creating games? According to your profile, you were born in 1987. You have absolutely no right to claim what you have just said.

(3)There's also the fun factor, but we'll put that aside for a minute.

Who claimed Pole position was better than GT anyway? I didn't see this.

And, Nintendo are given us a different method of control. An 'alternative' way to play our games. If you don't like this, then just don't buy the console. However, there are factors such as the controller shell and GC pad that you need to take into account as well. But, the answer remains the same. If you don't like this, buy another console. You will have many to chose from. Just stop trolling.

(4)There was me thinking it was the good software. Silly me.

(5)To quote your signature: Revolution funds: £250 and still counting

Make up your f*cking mind.

(1) Maybe, fine just my opinion.

(2) I maybe should of said 'no longer' because Lucas Arts were great in the earlier days, with Monkey Island and that then they changed, like so many :cry:.

(3)The Shell is only for retro games as it has a possibility of not been included in the box. And its not trolling, if i'm expressing myself.

(4) Actually I thought good hardware as without that you wouldn't get good software.

(5) Well revolution could refer to anything it could mean an HDTV it could mean an AlienWare PC, GOD it could even be a games shop I'm opening on Ebay

Well if you wasn't acting like one, I wouldn't call you one. Simple!

Anyway, Lucasarts.

Surely you mean weren't.

Good grammar a day, keeps the english teachers away.

Haha. So you're denying that "Revolution funds" has absolutely nothing to do with the Nintendo Revolution console, even when you've pasted it in your signature right underneath "GC:NothingDS/GBA:NothingXbox:Haven't got a clue what to sell for."

It's also your signature on a Revolution games forum. If somebody on an Xbox360 forum had down in their sig "360 funds", you would think they were refering to the console, correct?

Really this is becoming a pointless arguement here because personnal opinions is making someone think he/she is right.And name calling may seem necessary here but it's not,just try to keep your cool and don't get wound up.:awesome:

You spelt it wrong and you edited it.I wish it would keep the english teacher's away.

Well how can I put this to you I put TV on with remote and put it to one side of me and watch my programme.

Not exactly something you can do with a crap, unimaginative thing such as revolution. Mark my words it'll never takeoff, its just to cheap and gimmicky to warrent its use.

The day of its release I'm going to buy advertising on a billboard that says 'Boycott the Revolution'

:nono:

Let me guess! You normally use the IGN-board, right? :shakehead

one thing i dont get is that why you consistently keep saying bad things zeldafreak, if you dont like the rev, or the controller then why do you keep posting. you know people will keep on posting back and an argument will emerge.if you dont like the rev in any way why are you here, on this forum?

Why cause I'm hoping that there are other sensible chaps out there could explain to me why Nintendo carn't use Red Wave strategy, I know they don't want to but I think they simply went a different wave because they knew they couldn't win.

Why cause I'm hoping that there are other sensible chaps out there could explain to me why Nintendo carn't use Red Wave strategy, I know they don't want to but I think they simply went a different wave because they knew they couldn't win.

Who's to say that they can't win?

The DS has a far, far different approach to gaming than the PSP, and yet that's selling like hotcakes. Imo, Nintendo have always gone down the path of innovation, rather than raw power.

ZeldaFreak, have you been planted here by Nintendo as part of some weird viral marketing campaign, trying to generate hype or something? I can't think of another single rational explanation for the attitude behind your posts...

teh gramm3r a day...

For explanation: Nintendo is a big company! Do you honestly think they care more about you:nono: rather than their employees? And you just gave the answer:

I think they simply went a different wave because they knew they couldn't win.
So if they loose, there´ll be no nintendo anymore - they just keep on doing what´s best for the company, and not what´s best for kiddies like you, who think that they are the center of the universe!!!

Please ban him!!!

Why would Nintendo use any strategy? It's no use : there are no good developers left. So go watch some TV or work on a spreadsheet and leave us with our crappy games.

Don't worry, we'll find a way to live through the tedium and we'll call you when a good developer emerges. Honestly ! So it's no use coming back here until we call you.

Bye ! Have a good life.