NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
DiemetriX

PlayStation 3 still far from complete?

if the ps3 failed (or sold less then cube sold ) would we ever see a ps4 ?

I doubt it. Sony would be broke.

I doubt it. Sony would be broke.

They have allready cutt back on labour (the first sighns of trouble). There other franscies, such as music players and tv's just arn't selling like the used to.

They have allready cutt back on labour (the first sighns of trouble). There other franscies, such as music players and tv's just arn't selling like the used to.

wow :yay: .. i get so happy when i here things like this .....am i evil ?

is hating sony a normal thing :indeed: ...1st the umd going down the toilet ... now this ....i mean ; im gettin a damn orgasum just from hearing bad sony news...is this normal..?..

im glad, its about time sony should learn not to sell faulty products and other useless shit.

wow :yay: .. i get so happy when i here things like this .....am i evil ?

is hating sony a normal thing :indeed: ...1st the umd going down the toilet ... now this ....i mean ; im gettin a damn orgasm just from hearing bad sony news...is this normal..?..

No i get the same great feeling when i hear news like this..

If the ps3 sells less than the cube then there won't be a ps4, sony won't have the money, as if they have it anyway.

The only way for sony to carry on making consoles is for it to be the market leader next gen again or at least sell over 50 million consoles maybe.

If the DS carrys on being more successful than the PSP we'll probably never see another Sony handheld.

Im starting to think Sony is revamping the PS3, cutting features, etc., to get it priced equal or below the 360. Does anyone really think theyre gonna come out after E3 and say 'our launch price is $500-600!!! Reserve your console today!'

I seriously doubt it.

Sony always cut features, i remember the PSP was going to be alot different in the beginning...

IMO I think PS3 will come out at £269 the price of the original PS2 when that 1st come out. Just a guess though.

Sony always cut features, i remember the PSP was going to be alot different in the beginning...

Care to go into more detail?

Considering the (expected) prices of all three next-gen systems, it seems as if Nintendo's strategy is starting to pay off already. It's also offering something different than its competitors, so you could buy the console as a first or additional console. You'll be hard-pressed to buy both a PS3 and Xbox360, as that'll set you back more than half a grand.

ps2 was £300 when it came out.

Yeh but I think it got cut down to £269 after awhile, I could me wrong though.

To be honest I'm expecting the next Sony announcements to go something like:

"Yes, the PS3 is still on track for a November launch. We've had to cut a few features to make the the machine more, um, streamlined and.... um.... uh.... Alright, alright I just can't cope with the lies anymore, we admit we've got nothing but a crappy machine made out of bits of an amstrad we found in the back of a cupboard. We then became arrogant thinking that reputation alone would make it sell and spent all our budget on donuts and coffee, *sob* you happy now :weep:"

One thing that will probably be cut will the phys-X chip. Its not exactly needed one of the cores could probably do the physics calculations.

The hard drive will become an addon that plugs into a USB slow to conserve space and the PSU will moved outside the box, like it is with the 360.

It was origianly posted by spong. Sounds true.

SPOnG news is always true?

He didn't say it was, he just said it sounds true

My mistake ;)

Sign in to follow this