NEurope
CooInTheZoo

Playstation Discussion Archive

One day I want it, the next day I don't. repeat.repeat.repeat.

Same here, and if it was smaller and cheaper I'd get it. I'd definitely be getting one if I didn't have a 360. I'd much prefer to play VF5 with a PS3 pad. Well a PS2 pad actually, since I like Rumble.

If I did get one I'd play God of War and Okami first, so I'd probably be best off getting a PS2, which I constantly keep wanting to get as well. Damn videogames.

It's not really funny. At all :hmm:

I want VF5 so much. I can't wait for this bastard machine to launch over here.

VF5 is rumoured to be delayed from the European Launch till june btw although i reckon this may be gossip and nothing has been officially announced. Although as the PS3 is region free you could always import the USA version and get it cheaper if it does turn out to be delayed.

Hopefully we will know for sure soon.

Some of the games on Gameplay are £49.99 and this includes VF5 which is a tad surprising and rather to expensive, in my opinion.

Tekken 6 infomation Video.

*Leo has been confirmed to female by the director. :shock:

*Leo's martial art style is similar to Akira's in VF but with her own original style added.

*Leo is also similar to Paul and was made to attract people who are new to the franchise.

*There will be more than 2 new characters. I think I saw one of them in the promotional trailer and it appears to be another girl who has a fighting style that resembles Lion from Virtua Fighter.

*Stages will be very different from previous tekken and will have lots of strategic usage.

*Customization is going to be a huge part of the game.

*Characters will obviously receive new moves and new motions to make the game feel fresh.

*I've heard the game is right now only 15% which I think is somewhat believable.

Female? You gotta be kidding me right? I mean she has to be pretending to be a boy at least, I mean look at her! And the bitch stole my name :grin: Which btw is a boys name ¬_¬

Has anyone finished Resistance? The game just never ends! I've just got the Bullseye II, am i near the end?

Just finished it, what a fantastic game, best FPS i've played this year and proboly out of last year to.

I'm still in Manchester on Resistance, VF5 on the PS3 and Metal Slug on the PSP has been taking up my time lately.

I'm still in Manchester on Resistance, VF5 on the PS3 and Metal Slug on the PSP has been taking up my time lately.

I'm Manchester for real :D lol

mmmm VF 5 on 360 :D:D:D

Be interesting to see how well it is ported. Hope it's done good since the game is based on PS3 hardware, and we know what happened last gen when something was based alot on PS2 hardware then ported.

Don't get one man. If you have a 360 there is really not much reason to get one. I guess you might be missing out on some JRPGs, but thats really the only mitigating factor I can think of.

I still might not though...

aghh i think too deeply about decisons

I nearly pre ordered one today. I added it to my Amazon basket and then closed the window. £425 is too much, I need to learn to drive/get a car, so a PS3 isn't a wise choice.

Don't get one man. If you have a 360 there is really not much reason to get one. I guess you might be missing out on some JRPGs, but thats really the only mitigating factor I can think of.

Yeah jRPGs is the main reason, and the fact that i've never owned a PS2 means I haven't experienced all the FFs, and i've always wanted to. I could get a PS2 but i don't see the point as then i'd end up wanting a PS3 anyway.

But....argh to get or not to get. I will not get for now anyway...

Yes I know I know. Many PS2 games I want, which is (although it sounds stupid) the primary reason for me wanting a PS3.

I'd get:

All Final Fantasys

Kingdom Hearts I+II

Okami

Star Ocean

Tales of games

etc.

*cough Rogue Galaxy cough* :D

There's no doubt the PS3 will get RPGs. I'm still waiting for more Makai Wars info.

White Knight Story looks incredible I must say. 360 is still looking the best for jRPGs so far ; Blue Dragon, Eternal Sonata, Lost Odysee

Yeah jRPGs is the main reason, and the fact that i've never owned a PS2 means I haven't experienced all the FFs, and i've always wanted to. I could get a PS2 but i don't see the point as then i'd end up wanting a PS3 anyway.

But....argh to get or not to get. I will not get for now anyway...

I actually have 2 Ps2's. You need one, you're missing out on a ton of crap if you don't. Don't bother with a PS3 for now, go out and buy a PS2, they're inexpensive and have a crapload of classic games for about 1/5 of the price of most X360 games.

As I have a Jap PS3 I thought I'd take advantage of being able to play some classic PS2 games that I missed first time around.

I'm currently playing ICO, Wander and the Colosuss (Shadow of the Colossus in the UK), Gradius V and a load of Japanese shumups.

I'd love to be able to play FF12 but until they release an ntsc/j international version I won't be able to. Owning a Jap machine can be a pain because of the language barrier, but I do like being able to play Japanese shumups that never get released over here.

I got myself a USA machine as most of my PS2 games were USA copies. My white PS2 is modded, so it was always best to import all those USA RPGs. :)

Whats the J for in JRPG? Japanese?

And if/when I ever got a PS3 first on the list would be FF7-10 (Dunno about 12)