Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Red Steel -1ST Rev game screenshots in gameinformer

guarana

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll trade this magazine ( 20 revolution screens inside! )to any european-er who wants to trade me for a Mixmag magazine , march 2006 issue with the free ferry corsten cd packed in it , (i cant get it in america )

think about it...

From the blog site where the scans are: "holy crap, my blog has gotten 10,000 hits since i posted those scans. anyways, i just finished reading the actual article in game informer, and it says that the sword and guns can be twisted in your hand, by twisting the rev's remote. so you can shoot gangster style and block with the sword. also, there is split screen and online multiplayer planned, just no details yet. you can also jump over and take cover behind objects by moving the rev's remote towards a upturned table or a wall, and reload by pulling the remote back. by the way, they are ingame screenshots. this game is looking fucking hot as hell."

guarana. What are the other 18 screens like? Any knife pictures? :heh:

2 sword pictures -on were you got the sword to your enemies neck , one were your in a swinging far back to get a good downward slice.

theres afew pictures showing off the lighting effects on building (looks like hong kong in the movie akira with vegas lights everywere)

i dont see any small swords or knifes .. only swords and pistol.

the buildings textures are as good as i ever seen

the game is based on the yakuza gangs , so theres alot of pictures with gang members in black suits ..

explosions are what look the best .. and glass .. water effects...:bouncy: