NEurope
guarana

Red Steel -1ST Rev game screenshots in gameinformer

They are aren't they.They look so good and the effects look great aswell like the sparks,machines and floor on the 3rd pic. I could cry with happiness just now

If this is what the revo is capable of screw ps3 and 360. It looks soooo freakin sweet.

has anyone seen the john woo game that's coming out for the ps3? this game's look reminds me of that.

they are sooo much better than i imagined. OMG imagine super smash bros like that!!!!!

EDIT: but where the hell's the katana?!?!?!?!?!?

Not one to blow my own trumpet, but who said that the rev could match non-HD xbox360 graphics?

the team at ubisoft knew that they wanted to make games for the revolution after the ds released.impressed with how nintendo had created a handheld that offered new twists on familiar gameplay , as well as all-new game concpts that everyone can play ,they knew that the publisher would pursue a similair goal with its next console.after learning that the revolution's remote style controller would be based on motion sensing technology that translates the players movements into the game , the team immediatly began conceptualizing by playing with the remotes laying around there offices, trying to pinpoint what movements were the most fun to do . the engineers on staff spent countless hours waving television remotes around, emulating the motions for digging, throwing , swinging and more.once their antics began to coalesce into the actual game concepts, they brought their ideas to nintnedo's president satoru iwata and the companys cheif creative officer, shigeru miyamoto . "we got tons of ideas of interactions , and these are what we brought to japan when we went to see mr. iwata and mr. miyamoto" said damien moret , the teams marketing game manager.

typing is killing me

AHHHHHH the revolution controler has been changed! the end of the "revmote" just has a round bit and not a long one!

You know what i mean the sensor bit or whatever it is!

It almost looks like a camera...not that it is.. it just looks like one

They could match Xbox 360 with no HD I knew that but people weren't convinced with the specs.Whoever laughed at moaned at the specs should take a look at these (was gonna say something else but i thought I better not)

the team at ubisoft knew that they wanted to make games for the revolution after the ds released.impressed with how nintendo had created a handheld that offered new twists on familiar gameplay , as well as all-new game concpts that everyone can play ,they knew that the publisher would pursue a similair goal with its next console.after learning that the revolution's remote style controller would be based on motion sensing technology that translates the players movements into the game , the team immediatly began conceptualizing by playing with the remotes laying around there offices, trying to pinpoint what movements were the most fun to do . the engineers on staff spent countless hours waving television remotes around, emulating the motions for digging, throwing , swinging and more.once their antics began to coalesce into the actual game concepts, they brought their ideas to nintnedo's president satoru iwata and the companys cheif creative officer, shigeru miyamoto . "we got tons of ideas of interactions , and these are what we brought to japan when we went to see mr. iwata and mr. miyamoto" said damien moret , the teams marketing game manager.

typing is killing me

Thank you thank you..... FINISH IT!!!!!