NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
21st century cowboy

Anyone got there Leeds or Reading festival tickets yet?

Can't go this year, last year pwned, not bothered after i heard the headliners, new york makes up for it.

One day is solid, the other is totally emo.

Weekend tickets aren't worth the money this year as a result..

I'm sure the radio 1 /NME tent will have some great bands added to it and if you want to get tickets from somewhere try the nme website

Got my heavily overpriced day tickets for me and my girlfriend for the Saturday at Reading, pretty much solely for Muse - fucking amazing live. The lineup is a bit lame this year though. There are way too many similar british indie pop/rock bands.

About the tickets though, the only thing is that the first time I tried, I got all the way to the message box that says clicking here will result in your card being billed and after that got a page not found message. No email confirmation made me think it hadn't worked so I tried again and was successful but still no email... Now I'm scared that I've booked four tickets instead of two :s

The lineup this year looks awful. The only bands I would go to see would be Audioslave and Placebo. Everything else that's been announced looks completely "meh".

Anyone know if more tickets will go on sale soon? Or if there are any other sites that would still be selling them?

Going to electric picnic in Dublin, chemical brothers basement jaxx the yeah yeah yeahs massive attack and dj shadow to name but a few!! 3 days of greatness! But not until September…. :(

Placebo and Arctic Monkey are only bands id wanna see on there. meh,

I like Maximo Park, Kaiser Cheifs and the cribs, but i've seen them already.

^BGS

that's what happened to me when I got my arctic monkeys tickets. I ended up getting 10 instead of 3! The muse day is the best day i think so far. I think it's a good mix that day with the americaness of raconteurs and YYY. rockyness of dirty pretty thing, cribs and wolfmother. the streets with the rap and the futureheads plus monkeys bringing along the indie. guess I've just waited 3 years to go so I'm crazy for it

Oh jesus christ they have gone allready! Thank god i got my tickets...

i just hope my mates did too! EEK

^BGS

that's what happened to me when I got my arctic monkeys tickets. I ended up getting 10 instead of 3!

Doh! really? Was that through the same ticket place, seeticket or whatever it is? Were you able to get your cash back and return the tickets? My bank account really can't take a 4 ticket dent to it!

it was on my dads credit card so he wasn't best too pleased. I think it was the nme website where I got them cause it was the brats tour. No I didn't return the tickets i kept them cause I knew someone who wanted them for there brother. I'm worring now cause i haven't recieved my e-mail yet, so I'm going to try get them again

Don't it seem strange it sold out so quick though? Does anyone reckon there's another batch of tickets to come, or is this it?

There will be at least 1 more batch released if this year is like previous years.

Personally I am amazed at how poor the line-up is. The only band playing I really want to see are Muse, although there are maybe 5 or 6 other bands I would consider seeing.

Previous years the line-up has been very solid, but this year seems like a total sell out with just bands that sell well because they are trendy. Very few people on the list have made more than 2 albums, and most have only just released their first.

Its just as well download looks so good this year!

woo! got two tickets for me and my brother for leeds.

i happen to think that the line up is great! there are a load of great bands that i cant wait to see :)

There will be at least 1 more batch released if this year is like previous years.

Kool, thanks for clearing that up. I've deffo got to get tickets on the next batch!

I know the lineup isn't as great as previous years, but it still looks pretty damn' good to me. I've never been to Reading before, that's one of the main reasons why I'm so desperate to go (plus Muse are amazing!)

There are already 87 items on e bay already. what a sorry state we live in

Yeah, that's what's pissing me off the most. I was really looking forward to Reading, only to get my possible tickets swiped by those greedy bastards!:nono:

The first year I went to Leeds, there were still weekend tickets on he day we went. Every year they seem to sell out faster. I'm not buying them while so little of the lineup has been announced. Fecking stupid.

Went Leeds last year and loved it, Tried to get a weekend ticket for either Leeds again or Reading this year but the site was fucked and i had no luck on the phone line...I should have queued up outside the Astoria after work but didnt think gahh!

When the site finally came back Leeds and Reading Weekend tickets were sold out :(

I may get day tickets but i dunno, ive seen most of the bands playing but damn it would have been good, nice lineup this year despite some of you lots opinions i think there are plenty of good bands worth going to see and more to be added for the NME/Radio 1 tent no doubt.

The reason they have sold out so quick is cos there is no Glastonbury this year!!!

Last year Reading tickets took about a month to sell out and Leeds weekend tickets you could still pick up about 2 months after they were released! Damn Glastonbury people + Ebay MOFO's taking my ticket! grrr. Ah well.

Sign in to follow this