N-Europe

They should be arrested for stupidity (I am so angry!)

arab_freak

You are a complete fucking retard.

Thank you.

That was not really called for

There's no point arguing about this as you clearly don't have a valid point to make, and are only interested in making me look stupid,

you seem to be doing that quite well on your own. no one need help when you swear at people.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone showed me a book the other day with that same number in. It also had lots of warnings about something bad happening. Clearly a reference to the terrorist attacks, utterly dispicable. I see they've also decided to call one of the Lord Of the Rings films "The Two Towers". Terrible.

what do youmean by 'sic'?

Yeah... Well the idea that a pope will be the antichrist is something i shared from a book a Jesan gave me on the streets. I didn't use the word 'sic' properly but it was late, i'm ill, and i wasn't wholely sober. Sorry.

Understandable reaction in some ways, but to me it's a form of paranoia. If you thought about it for a bit, you would know that sort of thing is the last thing terrorists would do. Or allowed to do.

I apologize if it's offensive to some, but I will not lie to myself - it comes across so stupid to the point that I found myself laughing a bit at the level of paranoia.