NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jordan

Futurama (really) returns!!1

From http://www.gotfuturama.com: :(

Update:

I'm getting different bits of info that say this news may not be the case.There IS something up Futurama project wise but but it might be the DVD's still.It's hard to keep up with things--but I'll try to do better.

Sorry,

Billy

So there you have it folks, the return of Futurama as a series may not be the case as of right now. In related news that backs up the idea of Futurama coming to DVD rather than TV, Bill Morrisson recently spoke to a fan about how the Futurama Movie script is almost finished at a convention in Germany. Woot.

Update 2: (mArc)

Another well-informed source tells us that there was no basis in reality for the 26 episode rumour. The plan to make direct-to-DVD movies is still existing.

My happiness died after reading about the error... :(

Still at least we get the DVD movies, which is better than no Futurama *Regains some happiness.* As for Simpsons - that's become too stale now. Right up to the point where I can't even watch the old episodes any more. Futurama is way better and Family Guy is ace too! (Although I'm only just getting into the latter.)

Whether its a new season or DVD movies Im still gonna buy it. I love Futurama!

Good to hear it will return in one form or another. However, I'm not too sure if we should trust Billy's update, he could also be told to correct it because they didn't want the info about the 26 episodes to come out already.

It should never have been cancelled in the first place, cant wait for the new episodes whether it be on TV or straight to DVD.

Win, If this movie news is true, then hurray for all, but I wish they would give it a Cinema release....

Bring on the Bender...

Its a shame futurama never got the fanbase of simpsons i love it i hope they do end end making a couple more series at some point in the future.

Futurama has a huge fan base. Just check out gotfuturmama.com fuck im doi drunk right not now.

Sign in to follow this