NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
EEVILMURRAY

Adverts That Blow 2006

I've sent away for my Lynx clicker, a few guys i know went to Leeds yesturday and came back with loads, but none spare because they were for brothers sisters etc..

I know this technically isn't an ad as such but I'm remixing sponsorships into this. For those in the East Midlands our weather for local news is sponsored by BMI Baby who have this poorly animated flying baby gobshite taking advantage of the weather and just making everything his bitch. He should get struck by lightning then I'll piss on him.

We get them in the West Midlands too, but they don't irritate me.

Those McDonald's ones are good:

"And it's Weeping Willow,

Weeping Willow that tree,

It's by far the finest tree

The world has ever seen."

Good adverts are ones that go straight down to business, such as an ad for Computeach "You get tutorials for IT job in your spare time, then when you're ready we'll find you a new job." That's what I understand from the advert and it doesn't annoy me in the slightest.

New addition to the adverts that blow massive. The new Star Wars figure advert. Someone pissing with some figures at dinner time and someone mistakes R2-D2 for a salt shaker. As much as I love Star Wars I cannot bring myself to like this advert. Sucks to the fullest.

Pepsi max, despite being a superior product to Coca Cola the new adverts with retro game music 'max taste no sugar' ridicule Jackie Chan for wearing a matching sweater.

Nobody disrespects Jackie Chan.. therefore that advert gets 2 thumbs down.

PS. <3 you Pepsi.

they tempt the wrath of the chan? dare they provoke his tiny rage?

the fools!

Some adverts that are really pissing me off at the moment are the ones for the pink panther remake.

It's more of an issue with the film itself than the adverts though really, I mean who does Steve Martin think he is, presuming that he can step into the shoes of the great Petter Sellers and pull it off. He's OK as a comedy actor, but he must be on some kind of ego trip if he thinks he's on the same level as people like Sellers and Phil Silvers when he tries to take their defining roles for himself.

"Elephant car insurance driving you crazy??"....or something like that...

Man I hate that guy in the ad so so much.

And the quote me happy ads by norwich direct or union or whatever...my sister has checked their website and they didn't quote her happy....:nono:

The 0800 R3VERS3 one, "0800 reverse smith" what the fuck? It doesn't make any sence!

An advert that's been pissing me off lately is that 'talk to Frank' one with the stupid kid with the question mark hat on. Not only is the ad annoying as hell, but the website it's advertising is just incredibly biased government propoganda.

Animal Crossing advert.

It has a chick in it, I want the game.. and that totally effects my street cred if I am playing a game that has a chick in the advert.

I want a metalhead playing animal crossing, whilst having himself pierced and setting himself on fire. Things that men do..

Not some chick saying 'I planted some flowers in the coffee shop'

Man everyone's gonna laugh at me now I buy this game. GRRR.

I love the airwaves ads with the alien and all the crap stuff happening, then him leaving.

Can someone explain 0800 reverse smith

and that totally effects my street cred if I am playing a game that has a chick in the advert.

Who needs street cred? Even resident evil has girls in it, who cares.

The Bell.co.uk adverts are really pissing me off. "Blah blah blah, even if you have zero no claims bonus?" BONG! "Blah blah blah, even if you have zero no claims bonus?" BONG!. Repeat a few more times and its enough to make me stop watching the TV. It really annoys me.

"They're catching the Skills Train!!!!!"

If you haven't seen it you need to watch more daytime TV.

I hate adverts that are clearly lieing to me.. I don't drive but if you make a claim on your car insurance how can you keep your no claims bonus? Sounds like utter bullshit exploitation of a buzz word to entice customers and then BAM.

You crash and actually lose your no claims bonus under some technical detail.

Misleading business I tell thee..

I hate adverts that are clearly lieing to me.. I don't drive but if you make a claim on your car insurance how can you keep your no claims bonus? Sounds like utter bullshit exploitation of a buzz word to entice customers and then BAM.

You crash and actually lose your no claims bonus under some technical detail.

Misleading business I tell thee..

That's what i always thought, how can you claim, but not lsoe your no claims bonus?

I've revived this for some outrage inducing adverts.

This new lottery thing, with a clown having a mope about his lottery numbers coming up, as if it's never happened to him before. Then some cheeky mop haired **** comes along, throws a knife, "The nearest numbers win" in a voice which sounds like a halfway house between regular voice and that of someone with down's syndrome [not that I have anything against those who have it.]

There's more I have been meaning to mention, but not springing to mind at moment.

Holy shit, we're censoring now?

I cant believe you guys havent mentioned these adverts:

HI, MY NAME'S BARRY SCOTT, AND IM HERE TO TALK ABOUT CILLIT BANG... pisses me right off, but we take the piss at college, and the esure(the man, not the mouse) advert was fantastic :P

but for pure brilliance in Adverts, i always love Honda Adverts, the new adverts are great, and the adverts with the flying cartoony engines had a really good jingle to it trhat i kept humming to myself alot :P

Tess Daly in that Lasting Satisfaction, it's bad enough she has a shit eating grin every day, they have slam her voice out of sync at the end so the fact that she smiles from ear to ear becomes more apparent.

Scarlett Johanson in the Loreal ad. I fucking hate her, always having her hair tied back, spewing bullshit and you can see when she says something about never having this much glow her lips don't seem to meet at the ends, they just stop. Fucking ugly cow.

Just saw the new Frosties advert and it actually made my ears bleed!

First of all there's some idiotic knob of a kid singing some crappy song so badly that it actally sounds like he has a box of said breakfast cereal shoved up his arse, and secondly the line "I can hear the Frosties hit my plate"!? Who the hell uses a plate to eat their Frosties, I mean how fucking retarded do you have to be!

I now hate Tony the Tiger and all things Frosties related, that is all.

Fucking hate the frosties ad, agghhhhh

i hate ALL cartoon cereal masctos and songs

I also hate the "did you feel anything?" ads, whats the point of getting people miming AND hiring people to talk? Waste of money, and looks/sounds shite

Stupid phone advert for 3? with the silk that follows them around, stupid advert.

CILLIT FUCKING BANG - SOOO ANNOYING!!!!

3 adverts have always been some of the worst around i thought. Especially that one that used to be on - it had the giant jellyfish or something. 3 also really annoy me as a company in general but anyway...... THOSE FUCKING MARS ADVERTS!!!! ARRRRGGGGHHH!!!! :angry: i just rememberd about them - i believe - FUCK OFF!!!! ahhh they are so bad. On the other hand, i really like the coca cola with lime advert. Nice catchy little juingle that gets stuck in your head :) It worked on me as well......:hmm:

I lvoe the Woolich ads,

"We been honeymoonin' for 'bout 15 year y'know"

YEAH!!! those adverts are so good - touch me:awesome:

Sign in to follow this