Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Animal Crossing Trading Post

4stringdj

Right guys ive checked with Dimentrix about setting up a trading post. This is the place where users can post any requests for items they need or, if they wish, to sell/exchange/give items to other players.

Another good idea is if we set up some sort of private auction where we could meet up in other users villages. What we would do is post the item we want to auction off and then agree meeting times ready for in game. This is only an idea of how it could be implemented. If anyone comes up with a more robust method tell me and i'll edit this post so it shows at the top of the thread.

Simply...If people want to exchange items with each this is this place to do it!!

While we're on the subject :wink: im on the lookout for a modern floor and any of the modern furniture!

p.s. I have every type of fruit so if anybody needs some message me and we can arrange a time to meet up! : peace:

Guest Stefkov

i have a kiddie tabla dn kiddie chair if anoyne wants to buy it off me. also i got an orange chair, a watermelon table a pear wardrobe, a tulip table for anyone, also got an exotic bench and wardrobe if anyone wants to buy.

if anyone has any robo stuff(i have table just today i got it off townsfolk) or japanese related tings then please pm me. i want som peacefulkind of house....

Guest Stefkov
I want the kiddie set, i have a robo chair,table and wallpaper if anyone wants to trade them for some kiddie stuff

im also on the look out for regal items

do you have the kiddie table and chair cos i got them, i would trade you your robo stuff, i got the table though.

however does anyone have any japanese stuf?? i really would like it.

Guest Stefkov

Has anyone got any Robo or japanese stuff i could trade something or buy off?? i really want either of those 2, got the robo tv though bought it today also got table

Has anyone got any Robo or japanese stuff i could trade something or buy off?? i really want either of those 2, got the robo tv though bought it today also got table

alrite mate, your robo wall came this morning if you still want it!

im still on the lookout for modern furniture :D

Guest Stefkov
alrite mate, your robo wall came this morning if you still want it!

im still on the lookout for modern furniture :D

cheers ill still have it, cheers for the space helmet, i love it.

I have just bought a kidie bench from nookingtons, so if anyone wants to trade if they need one, then ill be willing