NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Julius

Star Wars: Bounty Hunter (1st August 2024)

My my, what do we have here? A remastered Star Wars game releasing this summer out of the blue without being a PlayStation Classic? 

Bring in your bounty, dead or alive! Let the hunt begin in this classic third-person action-adventure. You'll become Jango Fett, Prime Clone of the Grand Army of the Republic, hired to capture a deranged Dark Jedi.

Coming to Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4|5, Xbox One, Series X|S and Steam on 1st August 2024. 

Some details on the visual improvements compared to the original:

Visual improvements

• Improved environment textures: To give more depth and texture to the environment, we've added bump maps. The result is a richer environment that feels a bit more modern.

• New lighting effects: With dynamic lighting, we now see more color and impact throughout the environment. Every bolt from Jango's blasters will illuminate throughout the entire velocity.

• New flashlight equipment: If you ever thought some areas felt dark, we did too. We added a flashlight to navigate these darker areas.

And some PS5 exclusive features:

PlayStation 5 features

• Unique to players on PS5, we've taken full advantage of the DualSense wireless controller technology to enhance your bounty hunter experience. Let's take a look.

• Integrated adaptive triggers: Each weapon in Jango's arsenal now has a unique rhythmic feel.

• Voice comms: We've routed Jango's in-game radio communication to play through the DualSense wireless controller's speaker for an all-new immersive experience.

• Lightbar meets health bar: Use the lightbar display on your controller as a visual indicator of Jango's current health status.

I already own this on my PlayStation from the Star Wars classics bundle I got back when I got my PS4 all those years ago, so I'll wait to see how it's received and how much it goes for I think. Especially because it's Aspyr. 

Edited by Julius
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Julius said:

I already own this on my PlayStation from the Star Wars classics bundle I got back when I got my PS4 all those years ago, so I'll wait to see how it's received and how much it goes for I think. Especially because it's Aspyr. 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952y29rovcs4hsof15tcn

• Haha 1

Sign in to follow this