NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Julius

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door REMAKE (23rd May 2024)

57 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Easy to do when you release a fully functional game and you are confident in your product.

Yeah but Pokémon SV would have been included so...

17 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Yeah but Pokémon SV would have been included so...

Not Nintendo.

21 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Not Nintendo.

They're the publisher though so would have been their review policy, no? Been a few years since I've really done anything so could be mistaken. 

Plus I was just teasing Pokémon to be honest. 

OK, so I've been basically refusing to look at anything to do with this game, because I want to be as surprised as possible. But a thought just occurred to me.
And don't go confirming if I'm right or not, just spitballing here. Don't actually want confirmation.

But what if they remix the music? Say what you will about Sticker Star onwards, but those game's soundtracks absolutely clown all over the older games! I would love to hear what the people who did this can do to improve TYD's music!

What if they even do specific versions of the standard battle theme based on the chapter you're on, like Origami King does!? Man, I would flip!

Edited by Glen-i

I'm was unsure if I'll jump in. Now I'm not, I want to play this again. Don't think I played it since it first released. 

8 hours ago, Glen-i said:

OK, so I've been basically refusing to look at anything to do with this game, because I want to be as surprised as possible. But a thought just occurred to me.
And don't go confirming if I'm right or not, just spitballing here. Don't actually want confirmation.

But what if they remix the music? Say what you will about Sticker Star onwards, but those game's soundtracks absolutely clown all over the older games! I would love to hear what the people who did this can do to improve TYD's music!

Get this gang in on it

start at 11,46, if I play it on YouTube in a different tab it seems to track along with it...

https://youtu.be/zCXrspb-qLg?t=706

Edited by EEVILMURRAY
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this