NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Julius

Luigi's Mansion 2 HD (27th June 2024)

Previously announced but now we finally get a better look and a real title, aaaaaaaand...what a title it is? 

Welcome to Evershade Valley, a place that's screaming and teeming with the supernatural. Luigi and his vacuum-like device, the Poltergust, ensue mansion mayhem and Luigi must face his courage to save the day! Up to 4 players can play together locally and online across different multiplayer modes.

8 hours ago, Josh64 said:

Plastic tat as far as the eye can see! It's my dream, @Ashleys nightmare:

https://www.n-europe.com/news/luigis-mansion-2-hd-bundles-announced/

I believe the diorama is the same one that used to be available on Club Nintendo when the 3DS game came out! The wobbly Luigi is brand new!

Not gonna lie, very tempted to go all in and buy the expensive bundle. I never did get the diorama back when it was available. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Not gonna lie, very tempted to go all in and buy the expensive bundle. I never did get the diorama back when it was available. 

Me too, I wasn't that sold on this port, but all that Luigi stuff is very tempting as I missed the diorama too! 

Posted (edited)

I remember that diorama from back in the day!

I also remember it being crazy expensive and well out of reach for younger me... so this bundle is actually not a bad deal.

When they announced that they were remastering this game, I didn't expect them to remaster the diorama as well :p

Edited by Dcubed
  • Haha 1

On 13/03/2024 at 11:22 PM, Josh64 said:

Plastic tat as far as the eye can see! It's my dream, @Ashleys nightmare:

https://www.n-europe.com/news/luigis-mansion-2-hd-bundles-announced/

I believe the diorama is the same one that used to be available on Club Nintendo when the 3DS game came out! The wobbly Luigi is brand new!

I could say something about it, but fear it may ruin it for anyone looking to get it. 

44 minutes ago, Ashley said:

I could say something about it, but fear it may ruin it for anyone looking to get it. 

Mysterious!

Sign in to follow this