N-Europe

So when is the new NOM out?

skarmachild

Yep, from press release above: "... joined by Associate Editor Chandra Nair, who joins Future from Highbury's unofficial Nintendo title, Cube."

Ah I didn't read the press release. I heard something about Chandra joining anyway. But is it just Chandra, I heard that Lewis was also joining.

chandra was the best member of the cube team by far :D very happy with the combination of him, original edge editor steve jarratt, and future publishing!! :D

Well theres no-harm in not trying the first issue is there? :smile:

I've seen pics of the front covers and it doesn't look overly different, hopefully i'm proved wrong with the content inside!

i wouldn't worry too much about the cover as, after all, the title would have to be made up of the nintendo logo. by the sounds of it though, it will distinguish its outside self from NOM by the quality of its cover...

chandra was the best member of the cube team by far :D very happy with the combination of him, original edge editor steve jarratt, and future publishing!! :D

i wouldn't worry too much about the cover as, after all, the title would have to be made up of the nintendo logo. by the sounds of it though, it will distinguish its outside self from NOM by the quality of its cover...

Yeah, i'm not too worried, quite looking forward to getting it. I'm hoping there will be some new tidbits we don't know about revolution, but it's unlikely. :D

Yeah, i'm not too worried, quite looking forward to getting it. I'm hoping there will be some new tidbits we don't know about revolution, but it's unlikely. :D

is it out yet? i read on here that it was meant to be last week, but it's this thursday is it not?

NGC, Edge and ONM on the same day... well, actually, make that TWO copies of ONM ;) (for ebay in a few years lol!)