NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Mr-Paul

The Traitors

Finished the Aussie one over the weekend... wow

Spoiler

What a stupid bitch... This is more embarrassing than someone saying they're a psychic, having someone who psychoanalyses people unable to hold an opinion for more than it takes you to finish this sentence. It felt acceptable for a once, maybe twice occasion, but before every Round table "I'm gunning for Sam, there's too much evidence", come Banishment, someone says one thing which could make someone else look dodgy = instant vote switch.

Not that the others were much better, but those that were switched on were voted off by the sheep

Spoiler

Meant to say Sam...

He was like the the Aussie Andrew, but for some reason was managed to stay on longer despite being as charming as a tumour with a personality to match, compared to Andrew, who whilst being smug, did manage to be best friends with all there.

Spoiler

We've never had more than 1 traitor make it to the end, so this Golden Balls style Split-Or-Steal thing was new. If they'd voted Sam out at the end I think Blake and Camile would've shared. But they both knew Sam was gonna try and take it all for himself. Until the last minute I thought Camile was going to share, but she dropped the Andross "If I' go down I'm taking you with me", leaving Sam with a Dara O'Brian style "h'wait, h'what" and a salty "but it was miiiiiine". I'm sad we didn't see actual tears.

@Beast @darksnowman @WackerJr - I need your feels

Oh I haven’t started the 2nd Aussie one yet, but I certainly will!

Despite my frustrations over some of the actions of UK contestants in the final episodes, it made for great television! 😁

• Like 1

On 25/01/2024 at 1:02 PM, EEVILMURRAY said:

It's made Zack's ego go way up, as "he's always known!", but gets proven right on the one day he's actually correct.

If I was a faithful I'd have wanted him out from the word go because he only muddied the waters, ultimately teeing it up for the traitors to slip through the roundtables. And getting trapped with the loot on that mission!! Self-absorbed dimwit.

10 hours ago, EEVILMURRAY said:

@Beast @darksnowman @WackerJr - I need your feels

What're you saying we've been elusive? ;) Been avoiding this thread until I could wrap it up, which I did this evening then watched the finale of Uncloaked (but none of the previous) and a pair of interviews on Radio 2. 

Last few episodes was a bit like watching dominoes fall despite some jeopardy right at the end. 

Spoiler

I was on for Harry less in the back half because he got a bit too big for his boots, imo. Would have liked an Andrew or Jaz win by the end truth be told. At the sword in the stone bit I hoped Andy was gonna get the option on the 7k and take it because Harry was always gonna sacrifice him on the last day.

Blondie didn't deserve to be in with a sniff of the money because she didn't seem to offer anything throughout, least of all at the roundtable discussions. Absolute numpty.

Was shaking my head when Andrew "went for it" with his reasons for forcing another vote at the end. Needed a modicum of subtlety to have any chance.

Overall happy enough with the result—even if I wasn't a fan of Harry buying into his own hype, he played the game well.

Infuriating watching them deduce like dummies but that's what makes it a fun watch.

Got your sob story drafted for your season 3 application?

I have two episodes left...I think...

Spoiler

I wanted Zack to go so badly. He was quite annoying in the end. Jumping down people's throats and interrupting them all of the time. Andrew was also equally annoying. Learn to play the game, fool. I literally didn't like Paul at all. I just found him to be smarmy. Harry is the only likeable person who respects the game and plays it well and I hope he wins it all. He plays it for survival and I can respect that because I wouldn't have trusted the others either. At the moment, it's just him and Andrew.

The Faithfuls are so easily swayed that it's scary.

Also, am I the only one who thought it was obvious that Diane and Ross were related? They literally look like each other. First thing I said when they spoke was that they could be related 🤣

On 1/29/2024 at 8:49 PM, darksnowman said:

If I was a faithful I'd have wanted him out from the word go because he only muddied the waters, ultimately teeing it up for the traitors to slip through the roundtables. And getting trapped with the loot on that mission!! Self-absorbed dimwit.

What're you saying we've been elusive? ;) Been avoiding this thread until I could wrap it up, which I did this evening then watched the finale of Uncloaked (but none of the previous) and a pair of interviews on Radio 2. 

Last few episodes was a bit like watching dominoes fall despite some jeopardy right at the end. 

UK Season 2 (Reveal hidden contents)

I was on for Harry less in the back half because he got a bit too big for his boots, imo. Would have liked an Andrew or Jaz win by the end truth be told. At the sword in the stone bit I hoped Andy was gonna get the option on the 7k and take it because Harry was always gonna sacrifice him on the last day.

Blondie didn't deserve to be in with a sniff of the money because she didn't seem to offer anything throughout, least of all at the roundtable discussions. Absolute numpty.

Was shaking my head when Andrew "went for it" with his reasons for forcing another vote at the end. Needed a modicum of subtlety to have any chance.

Overall happy enough with the result—even if I wasn't a fan of Harry buying into his own hype, he played the game well.

Infuriating watching them deduce like dummies but that's what makes it a fun watch.

Got your sob story drafted for your season 3 application?

When knowing the answer was wrong and he blunders in, you'd have thought it was common sense to not take the money with you... but nope, up he went. I'm surprised he didn't try climbing to the top of the net, but I've never been caught in a Predator-style trap because I'm too cool for that shit.

That elusive thing certainly exploded, I can't believe how heated everyone got!

I've put in my application that I specifically do not have a sob story for them, but I would pay my mum's mortgage if she has any. I'm going to have a haircut after work tonight and then record my video

5 hours ago, Beast said:

UK S2 (Hide contents)

I wanted Zack to go so badly. He was quite annoying in the end. Jumping down people's throats and interrupting them all of the time. Andrew was also equally annoying. Learn to play the game, fool. I literally didn't like Paul at all. I just found him to be smarmy. Harry is the only likeable person who respects the game and plays it well and I hope he wins it all. He plays it for survival and I can respect that because I wouldn't have trusted the others either. At the moment, it's just him and Andrew.

Also, am I the only one who thought it was obvious that Diane and Ross were related? They literally look like each other. First thing I said when they spoke was that they could be related 🤣

I didn't get much of the Paul hate, I think people are hating on a fellow ginge. He was a lil cocky, but I think it's because we all knew he was lying.

I confess I didn't see the relation. I was half expecting another couple, after the near-cucking great TV the last season gave. Even knowing they're related I can't see it myself, maybe if Ross didn't have the beard or glasses my mind could focus.

Now watch Aussie!

Edited by EEVILMURRAY
  • Like 1

On 31/01/2024 at 2:38 AM, Beast said:

UK S2 (Reveal hidden contents)

Re: Andrew, it was sort of like with the guy last year, where I was willing him to just play it cool. :laughing: The editing makes them look so twitchy and out of their depth.

Even knowing, I still don't see it with Diane and Ross!

On 31/01/2024 at 8:13 AM, EEVILMURRAY said:

That elusive thing certainly exploded, I can't believe how heated everyone got!

Yeah it was quality. Couldn't believe the bald-faced lying of it since they normally stitch each other up more subtly.

I've put in my application that I specifically do not have a sob story for them, but I would pay my mum's mortgage if she has any. I'm going to have a haircut after work tonight and then record my video

Top stuff. All the best with it! Make sure to practise your cue action because those clips at the snooker table are dire.

I didn't get much of the Paul hate, I think people are hating on a fellow ginge. He was a lil cocky, but I think it's because we all knew he was lying.

Nothing to do with the colour or creed of his barnet. Just wasn't a fan of how he waltzed in and assumed control of proceedings from the outset. But maybe if you're in there you would be naturally drawn to that sort of focal point in the group. Like moths to a big obnoxious ginger flame.

I was half expecting another couple, after the near-cucking great TV the last season gave.

Unreal when that came out around the breakfast table. The contestants crumbling like that is what makes it.

When the ratings dip maybe they'll try to shoehorn in some Big Brother style romance. Shields to spend the night together in Claudia's cabin, protection as standard.

Sign in to follow this