N-Europe

46 N-Europe Games Tournament

Glen-i

1 hour ago, S.C.G said:

Yeah, that could work.

Mario Kart league at 8pm but... I don't think our Chess game will last an hour, I played a few games of it when I first got the collection and typically, the games were decided within a few moves, for all the variations in Chess, a lot of games seem to go a similar way once you get past the opening four moves or so, I've found. :)

I'm not even seriously into Chess, I just used to play it a little bit when I was younger, it'll be great to play a game with you though. :peace:

Awesome. Thanks for making it work :)

I've played a few games of chess in my life but it was pretty much just: "Ok, I know how each piece can move...here we go" :D
Gonna be an interesting one, then :peace:

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, S.C.G said:

Best keep it to 7pm (UK time) less than four hours from now, that seems like a good time for a game of Chess, and gives enough of a buffer before Mario Kart. :)

Would you mind hosting again? As always, I fear my WiFi may be a little too shabby to host a game :D

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, S.C.G said:

Good game @drahkon you played well. :)

Thanks. :peace:
I decided beforehand to be aggressive. Risky but it worked out just fine :D Back in school (when I played my only games of chess) I was a defensive player and...I usually lost :laughing:

Great game from you, too. You made it a difficult for me to go through with my tactics. I was scared at times that you'd also start to really go on the offensive.

• Thanks 1

Chess is a game of skill and strategy, but not all of the games in this collection are as dependant on the player's wits. Some games err more on the luck side of things and this next set of games aims to get these over and done with. It's...

Oh no! Luck based Minigames!

maxresdefault-1024x576.jpg

Might as well just play Merry Go Chomp 9 times...

This week's games: War, Takoyaki, Pig's Tail
Each game will be played 3 times.

Bracketing:

@Glen-i VS @viceview51

@drahkon VS @S.C.G

War Rules: N/A
Takoyaki Rules: First Move - Random
Joker - On
Pig's Tail Rules: First Move - Random
Penalty Cards - Forbidden

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1