NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Friend Codes, Fruit, Trading and Photo Thread For Animal Crossing

I know it's late.. But I just booted the game up quickly to do Wisp's minigame.. and saw Celeste was visiting. I didn't notice her earlier in the evening. If you're up and want to meet her, you're welcome.

Dodo = LVSNQ

I'll do some inventory management, then I'm off to bed while I post the code on twitter, and let the Switch run until the sleepmode kick in.

Ahh wish I'd have seen Smeagol. Could have done with some shards! 

Does anyone have any yellow shards they could trade for anything? Wanted to create some Nova stars but have ran out to do a full set. 

Can come water as trade or pay / swap for something. 

EDIT I need about 8. 

Edited by Aneres11

13 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

Does anyone have any yellow shards they could trade for anything? Wanted to create some Nova stars but have ran out to do a full set. 

EDIT I need about 8. 

I'll mail them to you. I have about 100 so if you need more just say so.

Just now, Tales said:

I'll mail them to you. I have about 100 so if you need more just say so.

Ah that's brilliant! Thanks Tales! It's for Eternia so Aneres11, not Aneres2! 

Cheers :)

6 hours ago, Aneres11 said:

EDIT I need about 8. 

I wish I had noticed much earlier.. That said, I didn't have a meteor shower, so you would have needed some patience. I only got a few stars myself.

@Tales looks to have got you covered, but if you need more "shards", I can part with some as well. I can probably part with plenty..

Was fun though. It was the 3rd time I got the Celeste / Wisp combo. I'm not complaining.

I just got up, so I'll go check if there's something interesting on my island worth mentioning.

• Like 1

My gate's open. Just Kicks visiting.. But you can come check my shops or market. I'm AFK.

Kabuki wants to leave Eternia and i'm happy to let him go. If anyone has a spot and wants him (he's very popular, apparently), then feel free to get him! 

Edited by Aneres11

2 hours ago, Aneres11 said:

If anyone has Leif I'd love to come visit. Need some shrubs! 

Sorry, I had him earlier this week.

I forgot to mention this. I was thinking "well, let's get some more use out of him besides selling 2 stacks of weeds". So I wanted to buy a few flowers.. Red lilies and yellow hyacinths I believe. He didn't have them.

Edit: Does anyone need a boomerang or starry sandbeach DIY?

Edited by Sméagol

3 hours ago, Sméagol said:

Edit: Does anyone need a boomerang or starry sandbeach DIY?

Is the Boomerang a piece of furniture or something you actually carry? Because if it's something you carry, I want it.

4 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Is the Boomerang a piece of furniture or something you actually carry? Because if it's something you carry, I want it.

No, it's wall-mounted furniture.

• Thanks 1

And in case someone wants to come over:

It's public, but I don't have visitors so far.

• Haha 2

I'm on the scrounge again for yellow star fragments... I need 15 if anyone has any spare?! 

As previously, happy to come water or pay bells or trade. :)

52 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

I'm on the scrounge again for yellow star fragments... I need 15 if anyone has any spare?! 

As previously, happy to come water or pay bells or trade. :)

I have loads as I’ve not made a lot of star stuff yet. I’ll get you some ready and I’ll be open later today. 

11 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

I have loads as I’ve not made a lot of star stuff yet. I’ll get you some ready and I’ll be open later today. 

Great, thank you! I shall come over and water etc :)

• Thanks 1

I have a spare Golden Gears DIY recipe to the first person to speak up.

2 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

@Aneres11 I can open anytime from now on for you. Let me know. 

Yeah I'm on now if you are free? :)

• Thanks 1

Having created a better island (in my opinion) with Cinnabar than my original Eternia, it annoyed me every time I went back to my first island how cramped and shut in it was. 

So I have spent the last week doing some renovation. :D

Originally it started as a simple declutter job, then I ended up moving the shop, then the tailors, then the museum, then some homes, then my home, then the camp site. And now it's a little bit different. 

I'm hoping to have the majority of it boxed off by tomorrow afternoon so if anyone fancies a visit to have a little look round they're more than welcome. 

I know not many are playing as much now but I can host some games if enough want to join in. 

• Like 4

Does anyone want gold bars recipe?

6W4C7

If anyone wants to visit.

Edited by Sméagol

Gonna have to postpone the fun on Eternia today sorry, island taking longer to finish off! 

I can open up later if people fancy a visit though just let me know! :)

I love how 2 people indulged me today while visiting my market.. by actually using the picture stand.

• Like 2

Redd is here today. I’ve nabbed the only real thing but there is a fake Mona Lisa, girl with the earring and that Egyptian looking head. Also have the train set in nooks (cherry blossom trees) that’s up for grabs. will open this evening for looters. Lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Weird 1

7 hours ago, BowserBasher said:

Redd is here today. I’ve nabbed the only real thing but there i a fake Mona Lisa, girl with the earring and that Egyptian looking head. Also have the train set in nooks (cherry blossom trees) that’s up for grabs. will open this evening for looters. Lol

I don't meant to quote you sorry BoswerBasher but I've tried everything to remove the quote box and it won't disappear on my phone so sod it. 

I've just told Marshal he can leave the island - he's a very popular character apparently so if anyone wants him he will be packing up tomorrow. 

• Weird 1

23 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

I don't meant to quote you sorry BoswerBasher but I've tried everything to remove the quote box and it won't disappear on my phone so sod it. 

I've just told Marshal he can leave the island - he's a very popular character apparently so if anyone wants him he will be packing up tomorrow. 

If you want something, now's probably the moment to capitalize on it.. Sell him on twitter.

Edited by Sméagol