NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Atomic Boo

The toys you loved as children

flobster.jpg

Dude, I had that Boglin too. Boglins were awesome.

I think it's a testament to my parents' spending power when I look through this thread and confirm I had pretty much all of these toys as a kid. No wonder we're so poor.

That looks nothing like a Boglin, it's eyes are on things and it has a hook! They never looked like that.

As for Monster In My Pocket I still have a few, as well as some Mini-Boglins. Pictures may come soon.

My old sonic doll. Got it from my dad because he worked at the place wich imported sega things and got it for free

Jesus Christ I had so many toys.

Too much Lego for playing, Action Men all over my floor, dinning room tables filled with them Pocket Monster, Boglins that lived ontop of my wardrobe and Boglin tribes on my TV...

Not too mention all the others I forget.

I've always loved swords. I think my first was the Sword of Omens from Thunder Cats. I loved that thing, then my mum threw it away coz it had split at the end. Could have just taped it up. That must have been 15 years ago.

I had liono, panthro, cheetara, tigra, a sky cutter, a nosediver and a hover cat and all mighty mum-rah!

still got some street sharks (streex, ripster, slammu and moby lick).

I think I still have my Super Mario wrist watch game some where. Haven't seen it in at least 7 years.

Tamagochi

Transformers

NES

Megadrive

Marbles

Pogs

lego

yo-yo

NERF bow and arrow.

But ust read all through this...no ones Mentioned Monster in my Pocket..For Shame ;_; I used to have crap loads od MIMP

mimp31.jpgmimp47.jpg

Cartoon for it was Pretty cool as well.

As was Visionaries and Centurions

http://www.loqtech.com/figs/visionaries.jpg

http://www.kryptonsite.com/powerxtreme.jpg

You freakin' lie, I mentioned them first!

________

Vaporite solo

Edited by Johelian

Sign in to follow this