NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Falcon_BlizZACK

Retro Studios in Trouble..?

If this is true (if they are either in the red or dissipitating as a team) does this mean no Metroid? Who else could do a good Metroid?

3 minutes ago, Falcon_Black said:

If this is true (if they are either in the red or dissipitating as a team) does this mean no Metroid? Who else could do a good Metroid?

Metroid Prime 4 is rumoured to be being developed by Bandai Namco.

Yeah, we have had confirmation earlier that Metroid Prime 4 won't be developed by Retro, so Metroid is still safe. 

Ah. I thought fans have more faith in Retro for metroid...can Namco Bandai pull it off?...unless it'll be a fighting game with zero suit Samus jiggles giggidy 

5 hours ago, Falcon_Black said:

Ah. I thought fans have more faith in Retro for metroid...can Namco Bandai pull it off?...unless it'll be a fighting game with zero suit Samus jiggles giggidy 

You know, that came dangerously close to actually happening. Samus does make a cameo appearance in a Dead or Alive game.

I bet they had a game that was cancelled.  Wouldn’t surprise me if it was that Star Fox Grand Prix game.

3 minutes ago, Dcubed said:

I bet they had a game that was cancelled.  Wouldn’t surprise me if it was that Star Fox Grand Prix game.

The reports were saying they had two games in development, it was the other one, not Star Fox, that was in big trouble. I think they were suggesting it was cancelled, but it seems that was guesswork on their part.

16 hours ago, Glen-i said:

You know, that came dangerously close to actually happening. Samus does make a cameo appearance in a Dead or Alive game.

Was that the 3DS one, Dimensions?  That was an enjoyable game.

Wouldn't mind a Dead or Alive on Switch, actually.  They remind me of the Virtua Fighter era and aren't too simple or too complicated.

8 minutes ago, Grazza said:

Was that the 3DS one, Dimensions?  That was an enjoyable game.

Yep, Ridley shows up too. Does the wall grind attack from Other M if someone gets knocked off of the stage, if I recall correctly.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Glen-i said:

lol really? Ha!

Sign in to follow this