N-Europe

Ikaruga Heads To Switch

Hero-of-Time

On 05/06/2018 at 8:09 PM, nekunando said:

And you shall have it! ;)

I would have attempted to better your score sooner but alas, I was without internet when the gauntlet had been laid down, so this is my belated retort. :p

It's not my finest hour... indeed I ended up going a bit kamikaze on the second stage boss but your score has been bested my friend. :cool:

See for yourself on the leaderboard and please do download the replay as I think you'll find it interesting seeing how I play. :peace:

I watched your replay for myself after downloading it and it's really enjoyable to see you progressing at the game. :D

That's half the fun I think when Ikaruga gets released on a new platform, seeing how the community embraces (and curses) it, through repeated playthroughs. :)

3 hours ago, S.C.G said:

And you shall have it! ;)

I would have attempted to better your score sooner but alas, I was without internet when the gauntlet had been laid down, so this is my belated retort. :p

It's not my finest hour... indeed I ended up going a bit kamikaze on the second stage boss but your score has been bested my friend. :cool:

See for yourself on the leaderboard and please do download the replay as I think you'll find it interesting seeing how I play. :peace:

I watched your replay for myself after downloading it and it's really enjoyable to see you progressing at the game. :D

That's half the fun I think when Ikaruga gets released on a new platform, seeing how the community embraces (and curses) it, through repeated playthroughs. :)

Haha.. I'll check your score tomorrow, hopefully :grin:

To be honest, I never play the game for the high score so I suspect your replay will put my 'just don't die' approach to shame :indeed:

I hope your score is still just within reach that I'll at least feel a little desire to go after you again!

1 hour ago, S.C.G said:

Oh @nekunando

You may wish to check the leaderboards... then again you might not. :p

Either way, please enjoy the replay. :cool:

I knew you'd be back, Gittins.. but guess what? I'm coming for you :grin:

I didn't watch your replay, @S.C.G, bit this battle is making me a better player (though I've still only reached about half way through stage 3..)

Edited by nekunando
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
7 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

Even though I own a pretty mint copy of the Cube version.. I would like to play an HD version with a few extra features. Plus the boxart is nicer!

I bought it over a year ago when it came out (because of course I did) but I'm not going to say no to a physical version of Ikaruga. :D

Is it... out as in ready to purchase physically now? I went to their website but I couldn't work out if it was for sale yet or where from.

I signed up to their newsletter though.

I've just had a look at their store, it's reminded me of one or two of their other titles I need to get.

The only other physical version of Ikaruga I have is on the GC I believe, so it will be nice to have this on the Switch shelf.

One day... Radiant Silvergun on Switch? Who knows... :D (they were considering it as of late last year, so it's possible)

I have it on other platforms but, I'd love to own it on Switch, just like every other game. :rolleyes: